I Have An Obsession With Nakhla

thehelios

Let me know how the raspberry is

I love Mizo Raspberry. Been too long since I've had it.

Mizo Raspberry is awesome.  My favorite of the Mizo line is- Blueberry, Raspberry, Lychee, and Mint.  Their flavors are more authentic tasting that SB and have way less chemical flavor to it.

Only 1 blueberry?  How sad :( .  Raspberry is definitely great...and ranks right up there with blueberry in my book.  I would love to have 1 kilo of blueberry and raspberry, each...can never get enough of those flavors and I'm extremely made that one of my things of blueberry was bad.  I need to lower my inventory before I go and buy a bunch of flavors I can smoke every day.

I see a good bit of mizo there...

Have you went out in search to try every nakhla flavor ever made yet?

I have. Missing:

El Basha Apple

El Basha Silver Apple

El Nakhla Cappuccino

Fakhfakhina Rose

Bata

Silver Apple is the holy grail since it isn't imported into the US!

I see a good bit of mizo there...

Have you went out in search to try every nakhla flavor ever made yet?

I've tried nearly every OG Nak line (available in US) and every Mizo Nak line.  I've had none of the El Basha flavors and a year old pack of Zag. sitting in my room that I have yet to touch.  I believe it was Chris's video from a year or two ago on how to pack Nak (just throw a handful into a bowl and toss a piece of foil on top and go to town) and just shows why I use this.  It takes nearly no effort to pack and always gives great smoke and clean flavor.  I don't feel like babying my tobacco and hoping to God that it smokes right.

:-)

Nakhla really is God.

Sadly the one box of blueberry I got tasted like almost nothing, I got cooling, and a tiny hint of a blueberry/coconut flavor. Many different people had said they had boxes in the first 2 big runs of the blueberry made that were bad because they had a box that was excellent then had a box that only tasted like cooling. So I think the one box I got of it was one of the funky boxes so I need to get that again but when I went back to the distributor he was completely out of stock on blueberry. He said Nakhla can't keep up with production on blueberry AND raspberry still. He said the second he gets it in it is sold out within 3 days.

Helios definitely try ice appe, ice rasp, and ice lemon mint. Haven't tried the ice watermelon yet, I have a box but have too much open at the moment. I am excited to smoke el basha caramel as i haven't had it in ages. And am also excited to get my kilo of khan el khalili in with my case of coals on Saturday.

Helios, mix like 20% khan to 80% of whatever nak flavor you want, it is truly heaven. The tobacco flavor contrasts the flavors so well it is amazing. I usually only mix the khan with mizo though since the og stuff already has some tobacco notes in it. Also it makes the buzz waaaay stronger than regular nakhla. Nakhla with khan mixed in easily gives Tangiers buzz a run for it's money, it could even be stronger, it knocks me on my ass.

Sadly the one box of blueberry I got tasted like almost nothing, I got cooling, and a tiny hint of a blueberry/coconut flavor. Many different people had said they had boxes in the first 2 big runs of the blueberry made that were bad because they had a box that was excellent then had a box that only tasted like cooling. So I think the one box I got of it was one of the funky boxes so I need to get that again but when I went back to the distributor he was completely out of stock on blueberry.

Interesting. I made a post about my mizo blueberry about it tasting like shit. I just tried it again, and it doesn't taste like plastic like before, but now it is cooling with a *HINT* of blueberry...nothing like what I've had in the past. I really hope it is just this one box bc I plan on buying 500g-1kilo soon (as well as raspberry). Edited by DrSmokes

yeah the blueberry I had was not very good. Was almost all cooling with the tiniest bit of blueberry. Nakhla is always consistant but blueberry is the only flavor I have heard of having some consistancy issues that I have also experienced. 

mattarios2, on 21 Feb 2013 - 13:21, said:
yeah the blueberry I had was not very good. Was almost all cooling with the tiniest bit of blueberry. Nakhla is always consistant but blueberry is the only flavor I have heard of having some consistancy issues that I have also experienced.

Yeah...when you get a good batch, it's AMAZING. That's why I've bought 750g of it so far and plan on buying more. Have had 1 250g box that has been bad.