Dallas-Fort Worth Hookah Party plan B!!!

[quote name='No Show']Checked out Gizas this past saturday...decent selection of shisha although i couldnt really tell which brands there were...I did see some Al Waha and Nahkla (sp?) the rest were all in arabic..The people there were extremely nice!!  They didnt quite have their hookah selection all set up yet from the move but one of the guys was working on that at the moment.  I did notice a large selection of coals in big bags, any of those worth trying?  Thanks for the heads up on that place...i cant wait to check em out ofter they have finished their move completely![/quote] They have the best price I have found for Three Kings- $10.95 a box. Hopefully the hookah stuff is better organized than at the old place. It was pretty hard to tell what all the hell they had. You are right on how nice they are there. They are always helpful. Did you see any of their Nours hookahs?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Scalliwag'] They have the best price I have found for Three Kings- $10.95 a box. Hopefully the hookah stuff is better organized than at the old place. It was pretty hard to tell what all the hell they had.  You are right on how nice they are there. They are always helpful. Did you see any of their Nours hookahs?[/quote] Honestly I'm still such a newb i wouldnt be able to tell if they had a Nour hookah or not lol. He only had about 3-4 hookahs set up when we went in. He was actually working on piecing them back together..they looked to have quite a few..but they were all taken apart in the floor at the moment.So Three Kings is a pretty good brand of coals?? My buddy got some pretty generic looking ones from Dragon's Breath and he doesnt like them at all...so we are currently trying to find a better brand.

the Three Kings is the only quicklights I have tried that I can tolerate. Especially after getting used to natural coals. I am going to have to drop by there and see how they are coming along. You know Cafe' Medi is pretty close by there right?

[quote name='skimo']lol i couldnt help it scalli, i eat it like candy, well thats only cause the doctor said it was candy to get me to take em[/quote] Well, that explains it!!! You are o.d.'ing on ritalin!!! Stop it!!! Too much of a good thing is a bad thing!!!!

[quote name='Scalliwag'] [quote name='Erica'] I wanna go =o( someone drive me from Cali to Texas!!!  =*o( I promise to bring all sorts of tobacco and pipes! =o([/quote] Get with Tangiers and some of the other Cali folks and come on over [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />[/quote] That's not such a bad Idea!

hmm good point there nich, we have no clue.

So as my list goes...

Scally
Skimo
EvansLight
Thadeus
Nicholae
No Show

Maybes:
Abide
Tangiers
Eric

Companies:
SocialSmoke

The maybes are just ones i want to come really :P

[quote name='Erica'][quote name='Scalliwag']  [quote name='Erica'] I wanna go =o( someone drive me from Cali to Texas!!!

=*o( I promise to bring all sorts of tobacco and pipes! =o([/quote]

Get with Tangiers and some of the other Cali folks and come on over [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />[/quote]

That's not such a bad Idea! [/quote]

this is bullshit, when i asked you in the chat it was a bad idea but when scalli brings it up its a great idea, thats it, ITS OVER lol

o yeah and for the 100000000000 time my brother is comming

[quote name='EvansLight']hmm good point there nich, we have no clue.

So as my list goes...

Scally
Skimo
EvansLight
Thadeus
Nicholae
No Show

Maybes:
 Abide
 Tangiers
 Eric

Companies:
 SocialSmoke

The maybes are just ones i want to come really :P[/quote]

I havent been able to comfirm yet...depends on the money situation and whether or not we ( my fiance) and i can get a sitter....I would really love to come! But i do have that nickname for a reason...its alot harder to get out and about when ya have kids and unreliable sitters..*sigh*

[quote=skimo][quote=Erica] [quote=Scalliwag] [QUOTE=Erica] I wanna go =o( someone drive me from Cali to Texas!!!

Get with Tangiers and some of the other Cali folks and come on over [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />[/quote]

That's not such a bad Idea!

this is bullshit, when i asked you in the chat it was a bad idea but when scalli brings it up its a great idea, thats it, ITS OVER lol

o yeah and for the 100000000000 time my brother is comming [/quote]

It's how you move your hands when you say it..... like on the commercial ;)

[quote name='skimo'][quote name='Erica'] [quote name='Scalliwag']  [quote name='Erica'] I wanna go =o( someone drive me from Cali to Texas!!!

That's not such a bad Idea! [/quote]

o yeah and for the 100000000000 time my brother is comming[/quote]

You cant end things!!! *smack* BWA haha