Dallas-Fort Worth Hookah Party plan B!!!

I just got a PM from Ali at SS. Here is what Ali said. Scalli, Sorry for not getting back to you on the forum quicker. I talked to Heat and we can definetely arrange something there on more or less any Saturday night beside the third weekend in Oct since its their 1 year anniversary and they are planning their own big party. They already offered discounts to the group on cover from $5.00 to $2.00 and half price hookahs for members. To tell you the truth I think they will actually waive the cover charge completely. However, if we do it at heat, all the members will need to know that we will be required smoke hookahs at Heat and not bring our own. They said we can do outside food with minimal charge, or they have outside restaurants that they can help arrange food for the group. As far as reserving an actual area exclusive to Heat, their main concern is how many people are coming out and at what time. Anyways, this past week has been unbelievably busy here which is why I have not been able to keep up to date on the forum. As far as organizing the event goes, I think the easiest way is to set 2 or 3 prospective dates ( non-dependent on Social Smoke), get a vote on if the group wants to do Heat or a house party, etc, and finally a head count. We can then arrange it at heat or we can then tell you which date would be better for us be able to come out and bring out hookahs and tobacco, etc. Dont worry too much about the SS schedule, figure out what most everyone wants and then let me know and we'll help make it happen. Give me a call at 972-522-5770 if you are waiting on a reply from me or need me to do some ground work. Sometimes, things get a lil too hectic and I don't want this event to be held up cause I did not read a post. Thanks, Ali So there it is guys. Let's pick some prospectives dates. I think Heat works best and since they will give us 1/2 off on hookahs and a nice environment, belly dancer, etc. that sounds hard to beat.They will let us bring in food. How about the weekend after their big party? That would be the fourth weekend in October.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aight well then lets start setting some dates. I say October 28thStart the party early, like 1pm, and ill bring my tangiers bowl and well smoke one bowl all day :P yes it can do it!! And also i say house party, too many restrictions at heat, it will cost less for a house party, but thats up to scally!!

Yea this sounds sweet!  I would have commented earlier but i had to jack around with the cookie settings up here at work in order for me to be able to sign in..I'm goin to Fantasy Imports later today to check out their selection..hopefully it will be worth my time.

Yep, 10/28. Details to follow. Still taking ideas. Remeember some are traveling farther so I still think starting the day off at my house and heading to Heat later makes for a longer day. Seems some may want a longer event and some may only want a few hours. Trying to accomidate as many people as possible on this.

hmmm, now we gotta think of times. I say we start it off at scallys at around, hmmm, 2pm maybe? then head to heat around 5pm, that should give people time to get out here without having to leave to early. And stay at heat till like 8-9pm, and leave then so once again, people dont have to stay out driving too late. Then maybe a bit of a warp up at your place scally? since more than likely youll be drinking and ill need to drive your ass home :P

Bumpage. I'll be able to catch up with y'all at Heat....I went to Byblos on Sat night, BTW, for my birthday.... that place is a hoot if you ever are in the area.. great food.... the belly dancer is really talented. This chick was dancing with a tray and three tea cups that were filled with flaming sterno on her head...... SKILLZ!I actually didnt smoke a head.. too busy in the lounge area.... I must admit that I noticed the pipes were a bit grungy and they served Nakhla... I can do that at home. [url="http://byblostx.com"]http://byblostx.com[/url]

Checked out Gizas this past saturday...decent selection of shisha although i couldnt really tell which brands there were...I did see some Al Waha and Nahkla (sp?) the rest were all in arabic..The people there were extremely nice!! They didnt quite have their hookah selection all set up yet from the move but one of the guys was working on that at the moment. I did notice a large selection of coals in big bags, any of those worth trying?  Thanks for the heads up on that place...i cant wait to check em out ofter they have finished their move completely!