Dallas-Fort Worth Hookah Party plan B!!!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Nicholae']i say SHRIMP!!!!!!!!!! as for smoking at scallys, is it ok to smoke at your house as we wait for people to show up?[/quote]

The only place we can smoke in the house is my study. Not a whole lot of room, but 6 or 7 at a time would work.
As far as shrimp, there will be a lot of food. Maybe not that much shrimp because of cost but I will do what I can. Catfish and hot wings are cheaper. So much depends on how many folks are going to come to the house.

hot wings are good also. i can live without shrimp. well i know that Thadeus, and me, are comeing. i have an invite but i think she might ditch cause shes that type of person. as for bringing 2 hookahs i can only bring one at the moment. still trying to decide if i want to try JB Weld on the stem of my brass hookah(Gunther).

I'm still almost certainly coming, will be bringing i guess all 3 if i can fit em in my little car and i might as well bring every flavor i have if i can find some box to shove em all in.

[quote name='EvansLight']no hotwings for me, i cant stand hot foods XD ill bring honey bbq ones with me :D well i know im going to scallys first, who else?[/quote]

I will have a range. I call them "hot wings" kinda like saying I am gonna get me a coke and I may get a rootbeer ya know? I know tastebusa will be diverse. I do not like gooey feeling wings. Getting shit on my fingers when I eat drives me nuts. Lemon Pepper is one of my favorite wing flavors. Grilled wings as well.
Even expect some variety on the catfish too. Fried, baked, cajun styles and mild to fit peoples favs.

Are we wanting to have food at Heat? We can drag over all the leftovers from the party. We just have to pay the cleanup fee Ali mentioned.
It's a good way for some of you single guys to lure over some single women, well, single or ones that can keep secrets I guess ;)
But it's a good ice breaker "we have a little extra food over here. Would you fine gals like to partake?" :)

yea i like the leftovers idea. I think more of a food party at your place, with maybe a hookah or two, than take leftovers to heat for others, and smoke a butt load there XD sound good to ya scally?

And im not worried, make what you want. I always make sure to bring stuff for me as well just in case. i might be picky but i dont like making people go to more trouble for my pickiness, so i just make myself go through the trouble :P

well i can get some hot wings. they will most likely be gooey though. one of my friends mom uses like 2 and half bottles of louisana hot sauce to make a crapload of wings. they are HOTT!!! thats if anyone would like some. just let me know.

Ok well ive made a new thread with final details. GO POST IN IT, EVEN IF YOUR ALREADY ON THE LIST!! I just copied scallys list so some might be missng. i also added in ones from mine. i will pm everyone who has posted in this thread a link to that one to be safe.

[url="http://hookahforum.com/viewtopic,p,66285.html#66285"]http://hookahforum.com/viewtopic,p,66285.html#66285[/url]