New Year's Resolutions (Crap The Mayans Were Wrong Edition)

Stuie

So the Apocalypse didn't happen like the Mayans said, so I guess it's New Year's Resolutions Time again.

Post yours if you want to be held accountable.

Average time a Resolution lasts is 17 days. I am making 3, all of which I think are attainable, and all of which will benefit me greatly.

1. Get my weight down to 225lbs or Better. (Last year I was at 360, even though I just loaded up, I am down to 310)

2. Read 1 Book Every Week. They way the calender works out I am counting the 2 partial weeks so 53 Books!

3. Spend one evening every month dedicated to each of my family (My Wife, My Daughter, and My Son).

So mine would be to grow the hookah lounge to become more successful then expected. Grow the fabric business, get 1 year closer to getting my second BS :) and keep my family safe and healthy.

I kinda carried over last years since last years went really well except the no job part
Read
loose weight
grow good cannabis
find good taxpaying job

new to this year tho is before my birthday is have a demo game made (I've been learning java since earlly november for this reason). Ive bin wanting a good old school rpg that i could be played on the go and on my pc

[quote name='ezxen' timestamp='1357498637' post='567400']
I kinda carried over last years since last years went really well except the no job part
Read
loose weight
[b]grow good cannabis[/b]
find good taxpaying job

new to this year tho is before my birthday is have a demo game made (I've been learning java since earlly november for this reason). Ive bin wanting a good old school rpg that i could be played on the go and on my pc
[/quote]

I knew you smoked! You always seem so chill on TC and in your videos, haha.

1 - continue to learn Arabic
2 - read the entire Qur'an in Arabic
3 - finish my book
4 - get a teaching position
5 - don't worry about losing weight, worry about making positive life changes first -- the weight loss will follow on its own

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1357506126' post='567411']
[quote name='ezxen' timestamp='1357498637' post='567400']
Read
loose weight
[b]grow good cannabis[/b]
find good taxpaying job

[/quote]

I knew you smoked! You always seem so chill on TC and in your videos, haha.
[/quote]

Hey slow your roll chreees!! He said grow good cannabis not smoke good cannabis. How dare we jump To such conclusions! :P

1. Graduate and find a Job in my career.
2. Film and get some more videos up for you guys on here as well as grow the youtube channel.
3. Travel and try to get back into skateboarding more.
I would have to say those are my resolutions for 2013.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1357507510' post='567427']
Well, I can only imagine why he would be growing it... ;)
[/quote]
Rule number 1 never get high on your own supply . good thing my wife and mother in law are growing too :D

[quote name='ezxen' timestamp='1357583976' post='567555']
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1357507510' post='567427']
Well, I can only imagine why he would be growing it... ;)
[/quote]
Rule number 1 never get high on your own supply . good thing my wife and mother in law are growing too :D
[/quote]

Damn son, you're just like Nancy Botwin... Got the whole damn family involved.

[img]http://dailyhedges.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/91910-mary-louise-parker-esquire-3-123-137lo.jpg[/img]

I just wanted to post a picture of Mary-Louise Parker... Hottest almost 50 yr-old MILF EVAAAAAAAAA!
  • Upvote 1

That last picture kind of looks like a creepy fem-bot version of Michael Jackson from South Park

Falling a little behind on my reading, life is freaking crazy. I should be cought back up by this weekend.

Ordered a new book:
[img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51HpnGNYPaL._SL500_AA300_.jpg[/img]
http://www.amazon.com/Texas-Got-Right-Sam-Wyly/dp/1595910743

Not to Brag or anything....