Guava

h-a-m-a-d-a-z

GUAVA(MIZO LINE) *******NEW**********

i know iam me be the first to say my review of this coz it is released @ nakhla yesterday

[color="#666666"][/color]

Appearance: juicy , nice smell like guava juice

Smell: guava. Very strong guava

Taste: very taste like guava and also better than the guava itself:)
Smoke: Typical Nahkla, Good smoke 10/10

Overall: Very very nice smoke. and it is strong

the 250 grams are very very nice and also i ll get it again Edited by h-a-m-a-d-a-z

• 2 months later...
Nakhla Mizo Guava

Hookah: Mash'al
Bowl: Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: HD Reynolds
Hose: KM Ultimate
Coals: Cocos
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: very juicy, nakhla is able to make their mizo line very very wet, without it being drippy at all. You can barely see juice at the bottom of the tub, but if you grab it with your hands or stir it up, the tobacco is incredibly juicy.
Nicotine: .5%
Base: Corn Syrup/Glyc
Smell: That of a fresh guava. smells sour, and very much like guava
Taste: like fresh guavas!
Smoke: Awesome
Buzz: Typical Nakhla buzz
Duration: 2 hours give or take a half hour, if you pack the mini a little under the rim i can go through the entire bowl in 1 round of coals, if you pack it full, it can go 2-3 rounds.

Purchased From: a local distributor

Overall: 10/10 incredible flavor, i used to be in love with fusion guava but of course nakhla comes along and destroys it. My new favorite guava, this flavor is incredible folks, if you like guava, GET IT!

• 1 month later...
Nakhla Guava (Mizo Line)

Hookah: KM Tri-Metal 29"
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynold
Hose: KM Rainbow Hose
Coals: Starlight Coconut Coals
Base Liquid: Water, Cold, Melted Ice

Appearance: Usual short cut with natural looking tobacco, Moist. Noticeable stems.
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Guava fruit, maybe a hint of pepper
Taste: Guava fruit, no peppery taste
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: Good
Duration: 2-3 Hours

Purchased From: Trade with Mattarios

Overall: 10/10 A flavor I will always keep stocked. Doesn't last long though always buy 2x what you think you want.

• 2 weeks later...
Nakhla Mizo Guava

Hookah:
16" Junior Hookah
Bowl: Tall unglazed Egyptian bowl
Screen/Foil: Reynold HD
Hose: Narbish
Coals: CH Quick Lites
Base Liquid: Cool Water

Appearance: Typical Nakhla cut, a lot more moist than the non mizo line. Not as wet as AF. Not drippy.
Nicotine: 0.5%
Smell: Strong guava smell. very pleasant.
Taste: Great guava taste. not as candy as AF, seems more natural.
Smoke: Great thick clouds.
Buzz: Little to none.
Duration: a bit over 1 hour. could have gone a bit longer. packed tightly in a small phunnel bowl i wouldn't be surprised if it lasted almost 2 hours.

Purchased From: Hookah John

Overall: 9.5/10. i love this stuff

• 2 weeks later...
Nahkla Mizo Guava

Most people have covered the objective side of this particular shisha already so I'll just skip to the subjective...

Rating: 10/10 I've been going on a guava binge for the last month or so... tried tangiers af starbuzz and a few other lesser-known brands... long story short this is hands down the best. It is the most true-to-guava flavor I've had yet and produces the most ridiculous clouds out of a phunnel... I got this from john and when it arrived I lit it up with about 10 other people hanging out. Pretty much everyone agreed that it was the best shisha they had ever had and I'll probably be keeping the around for as long as possible...

• 1 month later...
[color=#daa520][b]Nakhla Mizo Guava[/b][/color]

Hookah: Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal
Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Narbish
Coals: 2 Coconaras, split into four halves
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Average Nakhla cut
Nicotine: .5%
Smell: Like guava, very rich.
Taste: Rich, oh-my-god goodness guava.
Smoke: Big clouds!
Buzz: A nice buzz. Not too strong, or too light.
Duration: 2 rounds of coals, roughly two hours.

Purchased From: HookahJohn

Overall: 10/10. This is hands down the best guava flavor on the market to date. Get this if you're looking to try a guava flavor! This also mixes very well with Mizo Watermelon (thanks to Jay AKA Arcane for creating Guavamelon!).

• 1 month later...
NAKHLA MIZO GUAVA

Hookah: 28" Syrian with a chiller stem, locally made
Bowl: Large 3" clay flat glazed Egyptian bowl.
Screen/foil: Reynolds HD, toothpick holes.
Hose: My fuzzy new hose, locally made.
Coals: Coconara smalls, 3
Base liquid: Cold water

Appearance: Course cut, not dyed, light brown, a few stems. Sticky, not overly juicy.
Smell: Strong tropical fruit smell, slightly peppery
Smoke: Pretty strong, dense smoke coming from this tobacco.
Taste: This flavor is pretty tasty but a little strong for me. After a while, you adust to the taste but it still kind of tingled on my tongue and throat.
Buzz: I got a pretty good buzz from this, one thing I really don't like.
Duration: 2 hours.

Overall: I would give this an 8/10. I prefer a milder taste and no buzz, this was a little out of my league (or I am out of it's league! LOL!) I intend to try this again mixing it half and half with a mellow flavor.

• 1 month later...
[size="3"][b]Nakhla [color="#ffa500"]Guava[/color] (Mizo Line)[/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Signature Ice
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynold HD[b]
Hose: [/b]Nammor Hose
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Usual short cut with natural looking tobacco, Moist.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Guava
[b]Taste:[/b] Tastes like Fresh Guava
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Good
[b]Duration: [/b]2 Hours
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com
[b]
Overall: [/b]9/10 This is one of the best Guavas out there. The taste is very natural, almost perfect. I was worried for a bit, because the smell reminded of that awful King Guava I had. I still hold Tangiers at Number one, but since lately It's hard for me to get my hands on Tangiers Guava, this will be sticking around for a while!!!!

• 2 months later...
[color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size=5]Mizo Guava[/size][/font][/color]
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][color="#1C2837"][size=2]
[/size][/color][/font]
[color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]Setup: KM Green PearBowl: Green/Black Small Phunnel[color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]Hose: Rainbow KM
Screen/Foil: Regular Reynolds Foil
Liquid In base: Water w/ Ice

Cut: Typical Nahkla

Smell: Strong Guava, with a little spice

Taste: Exactly how it smells

Smoke Thickness: Thick Milky Clouds

Buzz: Medium

[/size][/font][/color][color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]Duration: A little over an hour[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color] Edited by KeepItSimple

Mizo Guava

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] small egyptian
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Pharoah's heavy duty foil
[b]Hose: [/b]Mya
[b]Coals:[/b] Ch Nats
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]typical Nak
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Smell:[/b] sweet
[b]Taste:[/b] fruity with a little clove in it
[b]Smoke:[/b] decent clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Good
[b]Duration: [/b]1 Hour

This flavour is defiitely a keeper. I noticed when I was smoking, it tastes like there was cloves in it. The tip of my tongue was numb. This shisha is decent, but not a go to flavour. It would be great to mix with Nak Mizo Watermelon. I'll give it a 8/10. I went into getting this flavour based on the hype on the forum. Maybe that contributes to the rating I give it. Oh well. It wasn't a bad flavor.

• 2 years later...
[b]Naklah [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]guava[/font][/color]
[b]Hookah: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mya Bambino [/font][/color]
[b]Bowl:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Tangiers small phunnel [/font][/color]
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Reynolds Heavy Duty[/font][/color]
[b]Hose: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]standard mya[/font][/color]
[b]Coals: coconaras [/b]
[b][b]Base Liquid:[/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Water[/font][/color]

[b]Appearance: moist and sticky, typical Naklah, few stems[/b]

[b]Nicotine: [/b][b].5
[b]Unwashed[/b]
[b]Smell: [/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Like a sweet complex fruit [/font][/color]
[b]Taste: I cant really describe it. Have never tasted guava before but it was sweet and complex and enjoyed by all[/b]

[b]Smoke:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] big white clouds [/font][/color]
[b]Buzz:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] mellow[/font][/color]
[b]Duration: 1.5 hours[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[b]Purchased From: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hookah Company[/font][/color]

[b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Overall: 9/10 The flavor was delicious but hard to describe. I cant compare it to guava because I have never had one. It was sweet and complex but not like any other fruit I have ever had to compare it to before. Despite this it was delicious with a flavor that lasted a fill session. Mellow buzz and big clouds. I encourage everyone to give this flavor a try even though at least to me, it was and still is a bit of a mystery flavor =)[/color][/font][/b]