Lychee

mattarios2

[b]Naklah [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mizo Lechee[/font][/color]
[b]Hookah: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]KM TM Mash'al[/font][/color]
[b]Bowl:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Tangiers medium phunnel [/font][/color]
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Reynolds Heavy Duty[/font][/color]
[b]Hose: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]km ultimate[/font][/color]
[b]Coals: coconaras [/b]
[b][b]Base Liquid:[/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Water[/font][/color]

[b]Appearance: moist and sticky, typical nakhla cut[/b]

[b]Nicotine: [/b][b].5
[b]Unwashed[/b]
[b]Smell: [/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]smells like tartness, honey, and slight notes of potpourri
[b]Taste: [/b]

[b]Smoke:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] big white clouds [/font][/color]
[b]Buzz:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] typical nakhla[/font][/color]
[b]Duration: 1.5 hours[/b][/font][/color]

[b]Purchased From: distributor[/b]

This flavor is interesting, the potpourri floral note is subtle so it isn't overpowering. It has notes of sweetness that reminds me of honey with some tartness in there as well. It is a great flavor to switch things up. Flavor lasts to the end and I expect even non floral fans to at least not mind it since the floral taste is subtle and only adds a light layer of flavor. I love floral flavors and enjoy this as well. I personally think both lechee and blueberry are good solid additions to the mizo line but they aren't on the same level as guava, raspberry, watermelon, ice lemon mint, cosmo, and the other impressive offerings in the mizo/mix line. [b]8/10[/b]

[b]Nakhla Mizo [color=#ff0000]Lychee[/color][/b]

[b]Hookah: [/b]Al Nawras Brass Syrian.
[b]Bowl: [/b]Tangiers Mini Phunnel.
[b]Foil: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Reynolds Heavy Duty[/font][/color].
[b]Hose: [/b]Razan Abu Mahir.
[b]Coals: [/b]Two Razans.

[b]Appearance: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Medium Nakhla cut, fairly juicy with natural coloring.[/font][/color]
[b]Smell:[/b]It has a very strong, repugnant smell to it. Fruity, yet floral. It's unlike any other flavor you've ever smelled.
[b]Taste: [/b]The taste is hard for me to describe, so I'm going to quote JudyOma; she put it perfectly: "It starts out as a tangy, pulpy tropical/exotic fruit flavor, truly something unique, with a floral/rose undertone and a bright sort of strawberry finish."
[b]Buzz: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]None.[/font][/color]
[b]Duration: [/b]~3 hours.

[b]Overal: [/b]A+. Even though I've never had a Lychee before, this flavor is truly something magical. It's so different from anything else I've smoked before. I feel like Nakhla went above and beyond in creating this flavor. To me, this flavor outshined Mizo Blueberry, the flavor it was released alongside, even though Mizo Blueberry was the one everyone was hyped up about. No one else has ever done a Lychee flavor before, so kudos to Nakhla for being pioneers and bringing us this delicious and unique tobacco flavor. It's just so complex and different, and they mastered it. I don't think this flavor will be for everyone, but I think you should at least give it a try. You're either gonna love it, or hate it. But if you love it, you're REALLY gonna love it. Either way you gotta appreciate it for its complexity and uniqueness.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Mizo Lychee

Hookah: KM Kafae

Bowl: Pico

Foil: Generic Heavy Duty Foil

Hose: Nammor

Coals: CCN halves

Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: really wet, and like most nak, lots of stems, short-medium cut

Nicotine: .5%

Smell: floral and like lychee candy

Taste: extremists lychee candy, with some floral undertones that come and go. Really unique flavor

Clouds/Smoke: pretty good

Buzz: none

Duration: 2.5 hours

Overall: 10/10: been waiting a long time for a lychee flavored shisha, it's pretty good, and it tastes almost exactly like lychee candy.

• 4 months later...
Nakhla Mizo Lychee

Hookah: my generic egyptian
Bowl: classic egyptian
Foil: regular flimsy foil, 1 layer
Hose: nammor .
Coals: 3 bamboocha

Appearance: Medium Nakhla cut, fairly juicy with natural coloring. Some twigs and shit as usual.
Smell: Smells like Lychee kompot that is often served in Chinese restaurants in Slovenia, a smell that gives me high hopes for the taste!
Taste: (disclaimer: a bit of mint ghosting so this might be a bit different next time I smoke it.) Its essentially a fairly gentle sweetness with a lovely aftertaste of lychee, not quite as lychee-like as the smell of the tobacco but very pleasant. And yeah kind of a floral undertone, or rather a hint of it, hidden by the slight minty freshness mentioned in the disclaimer though, they seem to be taking turns or something...
Buzz: None so far
Duration: just got coals on it, but if its anything like the other mizo flavors its gonna be about 2 hours of good taste and another one or so hour of it slowly diminishing.
Overall: I am impressed by this, I thought it was gonna be a kind of novelty flavor that I would kinda like but not really all that much, seems like I might add it to my regular circulation of flavors though, quite brilliant :)