Male Funnel Bowl?

Enjoy: [url="http://www.nazarhookah.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_16&products_id=715&zenid=l8hfga98gjkrhj5nu1vf6khp50"]http://www.nazarhook...rhj5nu1vf6khp50[/url]

As to quality of it compared to Tangiers phunnels, I cannot say, as I haven't used one.

I agree with chris the adapters can cause issues with air flow and also not always super stable but i've heard good things about the male funnels from nazarhookah.

Mahir knows his stuff so i say go for it

I agree about the adapter. I have one and have used it a couple of times. It adds to the overall height, especially with a tall bowl, and just seems a bit unstable. Plus, the only wind cover I have that can completely cover the combo is one I made.

I'd buy one of Mahir's male funnels, but right now I'm in the middle of getting new homeowners insurance and I'm not sure yet how much more it's going to cost me. Yeah, I was one of over 70,000 customers that ALFA dropped in the last few months.

I will have one of these either tomorrow or friday, I will let you know how it does for tangiers and in general.

(null)

I order two "small" male phunnels for $15 from mahir. I've enjoyed them and they work pretty good. I also have the adapter he sells and after a couple uses its stable. I use them on my old brass Syrian hookah. From what I understand is there Elma bowl/ adapters.

I have the adapter for my Elmas, but using it makes the whole shebang a bit too tall. I had to make a taller wind cover just to cover everything. It does work, though.

Ya, I had to make a mega wind cover for her. She went from 22" to 30" ;)

[quote name='ShadowReapxr' timestamp='1337974701' post='547983']
I order two "small" male phunnels for $15 from mahir. I've enjoyed them and they work pretty good. I also have the adapter he sells and after a couple uses its stable. I use them on my old brass Syrian hookah. [i][b] From what I understand is there Elma bowl/ adapters.[/b][/i]
[/quote]

Not quite, they're made by the same guy, but that guy isn't an Elmas employee. Rather Elmas outsources all its bowls to him.
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Coyote' timestamp='1338385817' post='548276']
What adapters are you guys referring to? There are a few DIY methods.
[/quote]

[url="http://www.nazarhookah.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=94_107_110&products_id=693"]These cute little numbers.[/url] I've tried a bunch of different DIY methods, but, at the end of the day it's nice to just have an adapter you can pop on there quickly and wash easily.

just got the male funnel bowl in from nazarhookah, it seems like it's bigger then a small but smaller than a medium. the spire could be a little bit bigger... I have yet to smoke out of it. I'll let you know how it all smokes, I am sure it smokes fine... Build quality seems pretty ace!

[quote name='ShadowReapxr' timestamp='1338360122' post='548257']
Splitting hairs ;-)
[/quote]

You must not be familiar with how I roll :D
  • Upvote 1

I posted a review if your interested. Smoke Tangiers great.