Egg Nog In The Base

Pavo21

so there was a topic Aeon posted about putting the egg nog in the base and everyone was like EWWW and i was like woohooo sounds good to me so i made this video for it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml6TGb68nzM&feature=youtube_gdata
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='littlec' timestamp='1325106193' post='534019']
Eggnog and hookah - fail

Eggnog and rum - win
[/quote]

Did you watch the video? Cause I'm pretty sure hookah and eggnog is a win

[quote name='Fouda1122gbf' timestamp='1325174551' post='534108']
Eggnog and hookah - fail

Eggnog and rum - win
[/quote]

[/quote]

How come? other than it adding a taste I see no benefit. Not to mention that hose was leather and it is probably ruined. also the milk smell is going to be ghosted in that hookah for a while, things that weren't addressed in the video is the aftermath. I appreciate the festiveness of the video but using anything other than H2O in your hookah is a bad idea generally and when it comes to milk products it's ALWAYS a bad idea.

[quote name='littlec' timestamp='1325196207' post='534130']
Eggnog and hookah - fail

Eggnog and rum - win
[/quote]

[/quote]

How come? other than it adding a taste I see no benefit. Not to mention that hose was leather and it is probably ruined. also the milk smell is going to be ghosted in that hookah for a while, things that weren't addressed in the video is the aftermath. I appreciate the festiveness of the video but using anything other than H2O in your hookah is a bad idea generally and when it comes to milk products it's ALWAYS a bad idea.
[/quote]

well just to shoot in u inthe foot i use this hookah often and no ghost atall of milk or eggnog in the hose or the vase or the stem none what so ever. and its clean as can be.

SO yes the only reason to add something in the base is to give it a little bit of flavor but hey it works and thats the reason i did it, i've done monster, milk, icecream, eggnog, alcohol, juice never stained my hookah idk waht to tell you if u get urs stained but i could see it doing some damage if i did it allt he time or let it sit in there for like 3 weeks after smoking it and not chaning or using it

[quote name='Pavo21' timestamp='1325200393' post='534139']
Eggnog and hookah - fail

Eggnog and rum - win
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

well just to shoot in u inthe foot i use this hookah often and no ghost atall of milk or eggnog in the hose or the vase or the stem none what so ever. and its clean as can be.

SO yes the only reason to add something in the base is to give it a little bit of flavor but hey it works and thats the reason i did it, i've done monster, milk, icecream, eggnog, alcohol, juice never stained my hookah idk waht to tell you if u get urs stained but i could see it doing some damage if i did it allt he time or let it sit in there for like 3 weeks after smoking it and not chaning or using it
[/quote]

Rioooght lol. Ok but I think your taste buds are dead then sir :P

to each their own, nothing but H2O for me. I've never seen the reason to add flavor to something as flavorful as my tobacco.

putting something in the vaseof ur hookah only has 1 benifit its to give it some more flavor and yes tobacco has plenty of flavor but why would people put other stuff in it well to enchance it or get something else tobacco doens't have and my taste buds are not dead they are perfectly fine

[quote name='littlec' timestamp='1325202791' post='534145']
[quote name='Pavo21' timestamp='1325200393' post='534139']
Eggnog and hookah - fail

Eggnog and rum - win
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Rioooght lol. Ok but I think your taste buds are dead then sir :P

to each their own, nothing but H2O for me. I've never seen the reason to add flavor to something as flavorful as my tobacco.
[/quote]

LMFAO... You put liquid in the vase to enhance flavor... which is what it did.
I love that you KNOW it ruined his hookah/hose... which is funny because I can SEE it.. and am currently SMOKING out of it.. and there is absolutely no flavor ghosting at all. Soooooo... perhaps you should do a little more research before stating your "facts" and/or clean your hookah more.. because there were zero negative repercussions of putting eggnog in the vase, unless you consider adding wonderful delicious flavor to an already awesome smoke a negative o_O

Good vid, next time turn your iphone sideways..;). I still would never do it but it was interesting to watch.

As far as the whole ruining the hookah thing, if you got milk based products in the hose I could see it ruining it, but pavo and erica knew what they were doing so i doubt there were any negative repercussions.

Lets let the people that were THERE tell you how it went shall we.

• 1 year later...
man i wen tto 3 mc'ds to see if i could get one and everyone is out :( im pissed

Also im sure milk does ruin pipes so does water and everything else you put in lol, its metal vs liquid