Feel Like Water On My Throat

I'm not sure if it's my setup or is it just me but after drinking water or eating something, when I am trying to blow smoke rings I have a strange feeling in my throat. Like having liquid running down in my throat. It's really annoying and sometimes I cough. I do not believe that it's due to a lot of smoke because I also had this feeling before and I can tell the difference. A lot of coals means scratching but that is different, it's like being drowned with water.

Any ideas?

If you force an exhale, the inhale will happen naturally.And if every action has an equal and opposite reaction then during the inhale some spit will be drawn backwards. Its probably going down your throat.

If the rings are coming out fine then don't worry about it. If its the coughing that its getting you... you need to eliminate your gag reflex. I only know one way to do that.

[quote name='Coyote' timestamp='1324583303' post='533612']
If the rings are coming out fine then don't worry about it. If its the coughing that its getting you... you need to eliminate your gag reflex. I only know one way to do that.
[/quote]

+1 hahaha

if something trying what coyote says doesn't work it could also be a nasal drip, which i have experience with so just blow ur nose or get something to dry you out a little bit it will help

[quote name='camelflage' timestamp='1324589974' post='533628']
[img]http://troll.me/images/ancient-aliens-guy/its-not-aliens-but-im-almost-certain-that-its-aliens-thumb.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
This

[quote name='ezxen' timestamp='1325032270' post='533960']
[quote name='camelflage' timestamp='1324589974' post='533628']
[img]http://troll.me/images/ancient-aliens-guy/its-not-aliens-but-im-almost-certain-that-its-aliens-thumb.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
This
[/quote]

Yep, I agree.

I have that too!!!!! Never heard it mentioned before and never mentioned it either - but I have to go with the post nasal drip/sinus thing, at least in my case. Had to start taking claritin and decongestants recently, and it doesn't happen for me anymore :)