A Few Of My Favorite Hookahs.

littlec

Hey guys I'm new here but I've been on other forums for a while and I'm just starting to get active here.

Just showing off some of my prized hookahs, enjoy.

[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4016611/RHF/Hookahs/Brass/IMG_5148.JPG[/img]

[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4016611/RHF/Hookahs/Brass/IMG_5150.JPG[/img]

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that syrian in the front right side, my friend owns one that looks exactly like that. do you know the name/brand or anything about it in specific?

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1302664832' post='505225']
that syrian in the front right side, my friend owns one that looks exactly like that. do you know the name/brand or anything about it in specific?
[/quote]

Yes it's a nawras, I know a guy on ebay selling a brass version of that exact model if you're interested.

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1302665071' post='505227']
nah, im good with my KM. i dont need another pipe, nor can i afford one, but thanks!
[/quote]

That's cool, they are pretty rare to find (at least online) in the states. I prefer them to my KMs now :D

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1302675214' post='505243']
Great looking pipes, what a perfect collection
[/quote]

Thanks! I'm hoping to add some more in the future specifically an Elmas, a Regal Hookah and a Crown Hookah.

Inquiring minds want to know, whats your most loved pipe?

Just like children we pretend they all have an equal place in our hearts, but if we had to get rid of all but one we would know in a heart beat.

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1302741695' post='505390']

Just like children we pretend they all have an equal place in our hearts, but if we had to get rid of all but one we would know in a heart beat.
[/quote]

I know you're asking Christian, but mine would have to be my Nawras/Nour.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1302743408' post='505397']
[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1302741695' post='505390']

[/quote]

I know you're asking Christian, but mine would have to be my Nawras/Nour.
[/quote]

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1302659291' post='505216']
I like Khalil Mamoon, Nour/Al Nawras, and Mya.... but my favorite hookah of all time, is my Khalil Mamoon, hands down. Everyone pretty much covered the benefits, but it being my favorite should tell you it's a wise purchase. Many others feel the same as me.
[/quote]

KM is my favorite hookah, yes. But if I had to sell them and keep just one, it'd be my Nawras. Why? Because a good friend helped me out on getting it. And it's rarer than the KM. So you can all just gtfo.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1302816203' post='505497']
Mehbeh I like my balls slapped...
[/quote]

....... oh reary?

[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][quote name='joytron' timestamp='1302741695' post='505390']

[/quote]

[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]The Nawras swirl front left in the pics. I would trade it for an older nawras swirl with a cross-hatch pattern like Chris's though. Or if possible keep both :D[/size][/font]
[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1302839553' post='505548']
Littlec, you have taste. I appreciate this!
[/quote]

Ty sir or madam, I must admit being on hookah forums has developed my taste far beyond what it was originally. I used to be all about MYA but there is only so much design you can get out of a machine made pipe. And while I still like some of their stuff nothing compares to something artfully crafted by hand.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1302672786' post='505239']
That is a beautiful collection of brass sir! As much as I prefer Syrians, I dig the Temsaah a lot too
[/quote]

man that temsaah is a beast i didn't realize how tall they were

• 3 months later...
Just want to add these to the thread even though I've already sold them I think they were a good addition to the collection I just couldn't afford to keep them sadly.

[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4016611/RHF/Ad/IMG_0210.JPG[/img]

BEAUTIFUL! Some of your bases are stunning!