Shisha Choices With Milk As A Base Liquid

I read that milk as a base liquid can be good because it increases the volume of smoke and adds a texture to the flavor of the shisha you are smoking.

Can you guys give me the 411 on which flavors/brands are good with milk in the base and which ones are not?

Thanks!

if you use milk only use a teaspoon worth and water as the main base liquid....milk will bubble toomuch alone and get up in the hookah and hose....as for flavors, just experiment with stuff....maybe try some AF Vanilla or something

cappuccino is good, make sure you dilute it, and make sure you give your hookah a thorough (full) cleaning immediately after the smoke session... do not let it sit.

you could also do an orange, vanilla and milk base for an "orange creamsicle" type flavor.

just pour it out of your base into a glass. add nescafé, sugar, and aerate (to create foam). mix thoroughly and consume WHILE your smoking a delicious tobacco, of which the vapor is being filtered through cool WATER/AGUA/EAU/AQUA/ما2

there is no scientific backing for this theory. I've smoked with milk in the base and it was no different. Plus the guy ended up chucking the hose cause it got a milk taste in it, then a sour milk taste. Just say no to milk.