Ok, Before I Prune 5 Pages Of New Members For Not Reading The Rules.

[quote name='mushrat' date='15 May 2010 - 03:09 PM' timestamp='1273950559' post='468201']
its not like its fun or anything. More like shooting fish taped to the end of your gun. [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img]
[/quote]

You know Chris, he just wants to see the hammer brought out..lol I mean his cat does bite him so he might have some anger issues..lol j/k Chris bud. well was kinda funny when the cat bit you..hahhah

[quote name='NitetimeReign' date='15 May 2010 - 10:50 AM' timestamp='1273956635' post='468217']
[quote name='mushrat' date='15 May 2010 - 03:09 PM' timestamp='1273950559' post='468201']
its not like its fun or anything. More like shooting fish taped to the end of your gun. [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img]
[/quote]

You know Chris, he just wants to see the hammer brought out..lol I mean his cat does bite him so he might have some anger issues..lol j/k Chris bud. well was kinda funny when the cat bit you..hahhah
[/quote]
told you that you should've gotten rid of that giant rat thing a long time ago, chris....

[quote name='brigita' date='15 May 2010 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1273953887' post='468207']
I don't mind being known as jailbait. It brings me amusement.
[/quote]

if you are amused then I guess it's ok. :D

I'll just call you JB for short. :girl_prepare_fish:

[quote name='Amn_sinclair' date='09 February 2010 - 02:48 PM' timestamp='1265741327' post='450587']
#1 - The first rule ofhookah forum is, you do not talk about hookah forum.

#2 - The second rule of hookah forum is, you DO NOT talk about hookah forum.

#3 - If someone says stop, goes limp, taps out, the session is over.

#4 - Two guys to a hose.

#5 - One bowl at a time.

#6 - No shirts, no shoes.(pants optional)

#7 - bowls will go on as long as they have to.

#8 - If this is your first night at hookah forum, you have to POST!

[/quote]

Thats awesome! rule #4 doen't apply to me though, the only person I share a hose with is my wife. I'm a germophobe at heart and can't bring myself to puff anothermans hose. having a 4 hose hookah helps.

[quote name='ilikemyusername' date='18 May 2010 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1274233234' post='468582']
[quote name='Amn_sinclair' date='09 February 2010 - 02:48 PM' timestamp='1265741327' post='450587']
#1 - The first rule ofhookah forum is, you do not talk about hookah forum.

#2 - The second rule of hookah forum is, you DO NOT talk about hookah forum.

#3 - If someone says stop, goes limp, taps out, the session is over.

#4 - Two guys to a hose.

#5 - One bowl at a time.

#6 - No shirts, no shoes.(pants optional)

#7 - bowls will go on as long as they have to.

#8 - If this is your first night at hookah forum, you have to POST!

[/quote]

Thats awesome! rule #4 doen't apply to me though, the only person I share a hose with is my wife. I'm a germophobe at heart and can't bring myself to puff anothermans hose. having a 4 hose hookah helps.
[/quote]

Those rules made me crack up man..that was soo funny.. and I'm with likemyusername on this one, only share my hose with my wife..hehheh

[quote name='mushrat' date='26 May 2010 - 12:34 PM' timestamp='1274895275' post='469539']
8 more gone..though 4 were still in validation status.[b] Better use real e-mails [/b]:)
[/quote]

damn, you caught me

Why would you want the Playboy mansion? Do you know how much disinfectant you would need before you would want to use the bathroom? And what do you use to get that film of KY off the top of the grotto/swimming pool.