Ok, Before I Prune 5 Pages Of New Members For Not Reading The Rules.

[quote name='mushrat' date='17 March 2010 - 12:41 PM' timestamp='1268847695' post='457651']
You guys are just SOOOO helpful. :)
[/quote]

,,,like an infinite loop?

[img]http://blog.stevienova.com/wp-content/uploads/LiveWriter/Areyoustuckinaninfiniteloop_AC8D/image.png[/img]

• 1 month later...
[quote name='mushrat' date='10 May 2010 - 09:33 AM' timestamp='1273498416' post='467430']
20 more down last night.

it's like natural selection. :)
[/quote]

only the strong survive.
Ray

If they can't follow some simple rules they need to be doing something else, as I replied to Chris or Incubus when he welcomed me to the forum and ask me to read the rules. I was like yep already read them before I signed up cause when you do this it makes it easier on EVERYONE. Guess some just have to learn the hard way.

[quote name='NitetimeReign' date='10 May 2010 - 01:46 PM' timestamp='1273517177' post='467455']
If they can't follow some simple rules they need to be doing something else, as I replied to Chris or Incubus when he welcomed me to the forum and ask me to read the rules. I was like yep already read them before I signed up cause when you do this it makes it easier on EVERYONE. Guess some just have to learn the hard way.
[/quote]

You're one of the very FEW that actually did read the rules, lol. Most don't, which is why I figured I'd mention it when I welcomed you here. I hate meeting new people only for them to end up getting banned. As you said, reading the rules just makes it easier for everyone...

[quote name='delSol_si' date='10 February 2010 - 01:11 PM' timestamp='1265829104' post='450782']
wow, im out of the loop.
[/quote]

Me as well

[quote name='Stuie' date='08 February 2010 - 12:49 PM' timestamp='1265647746' post='450400']
wow... I got a message from a new account asking about a pipe, but had no post count.

Let's see if they make the cut before I respond.
[/quote]

You have a lot of posts here sir. Respect.

[quote name='mushrat' date='08 February 2010 - 11:41 AM' timestamp='1265647305' post='450398']
I can tell who has read the rules about having to have 1 post in the first 24 hours of membership to avoid being pruned. Lets see if this messege makes a difference.
[/quote]

It did make a difference the second time I registered (yesterday).

FP ;-)

[quote name='HookahJohn' date='10 February 2010 - 12:20 AM' timestamp='1265779206' post='450708']
"the flogging shall continue until morale improves"
(posted on a sign at my local tire shop)
[/quote]

I can not find any evidence of who first penned this quote. although variations of it date back to the mid 1600's and one reference I came across shows William Bligh having uttered it to his men around 1789. it was brought into the realm of pop culture when it was used in a Monty python skit. not sure why I looked that up guess I'm really bored right now lol.

now to get back on topic

I never understood why people make accounts if they have to intention of posting. I lurked for a good year or more before finding a reason to post and only after that reason did I make my account.

[quote name='Charley' date='12 May 2010 - 07:46 PM' timestamp='1273711596' post='467853']
I never understood why people make accounts if they have to intention of posting. I lurked for a good year or more before finding a reason to post and only after that reason did I make my account.
[/quote]

Well usually I lurk a while and don't post until I actually have something useful to say. To get access to the good stuff (reviews, etc) I had to create an account. Now to participate in the review forums I gotta go shooting my mouth off about any pointless thing that comes to mind to get enough posts to post :-)

[quote name='Arcane' date='10 May 2010 - 07:35 PM' timestamp='1273548911' post='467509']
i'll admit...i never read the rules till Canon got me for spelling out CH.
[/quote]

I didn't read the rules until YEARS after I joined! :pirate:

[quote name='brigita' date='14 May 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1273893907' post='468139']
I gave myself away, almost a year ago! But now I am a big girl so I am allowed to be here.
[/quote]

Yes Bri, you will always be known as jailbait from now on...

:)