Stop The Insane Tobacco Tax!

[quote name='jeremyk' date='29 January 2010 - 01:26 AM' timestamp='1264746391' post='448308']
from texas both my parents signed it and they dont even smoke hookah they just despise our government lol
[/quote]

Haha I did the same. Tomorrow I'm going to see my cousins and friends and I'm going to have them all do it! Or no hookah for them! :P

[quote name='hookah hippie' date='31 January 2010 - 09:04 PM' timestamp='1265000678' post='448819']
oh yeah I am number 321 from California
[/quote]

Nice, looks like a lot of Cali dudes are signing up, I was the 31st from Cali! Good to see a good bump of numbers.

New count: [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[b][i] 9,381[/i][/b]
[/font]

hi every one!
first at all, excuse my poor english! hehe

i just want to say that i'm with you, i can't understand why Obama wants to increase the taxes of the tobacco
i think you (usa people) seem to live in the country of Liberty, but now it seems to be wrong... you can't grow NHT (Non-Hookah Tobacco), you can't drink (alcohol) in the street... and now you won't be able to smoke???? we are over-18, we should have the possibility of decide about our habits and our health

well, once i've said this, i want to ask you for the website where we can sign against this new law

thanks!

[quote name='Hookah_Man' date='05 February 2010 - 06:10 PM' timestamp='1265422238' post='449991']
yea seriously.........signed.......good to see there are some fellow syrians on this forum!
[/quote]

You are..banned already? What did you do? Lol!

But yeah..good work people, keep it up!

Update on this, I signed it last month and I had this email sitting in my inbox when I got home from work today.

Dear Ms. Townsend:

Thank you for contacting my office. As you may know, I oppose all legislation that raises taxes on any Americans. Therefore, I will vote against HR 4439. Thank you for contacting my office, and for supporting our shared position.

Sincerely,

Ron Paul

[quote name='ashes87' date='11 February 2010 - 11:33 PM' timestamp='1265927618' post='450991']
Update on this, I signed it last month and I had this email sitting in my inbox when I got home from work today.

Dear Ms. Townsend:

Thank you for contacting my office. As you may know, I oppose all legislation that raises taxes on any Americans. Therefore, I will vote against HR 4439. Thank you for contacting my office, and for supporting our shared position.

Sincerely,

Ron Paul
[/quote]

woot woot! i like this guy lol

[quote name='ashes87' date='11 February 2010 - 09:27 PM' timestamp='1265952427' post='451085']
He was actually running for president in the last election. I wish he had won but oh well, living with what we have instead.
[/quote]

How can a President that had honest thoughts and actually wanted to do things to benefit the people WIN?

Can not happen!

[quote name='Codename067' date='11 February 2010 - 11:46 PM' timestamp='1265953613' post='451089']
[quote name='ashes87' date='11 February 2010 - 09:27 PM' timestamp='1265952427' post='451085']
He was actually running for president in the last election. I wish he had won but oh well, living with what we have instead.
[/quote]

How can a President that had honest thoughts and actually wanted to do things to benefit the people WIN?

Can not happen!
[/quote]

Signed... 32nd person from Oklahoma :bye:

[quote name='ashes87' date='11 February 2010 - 05:33 PM' timestamp='1265927618' post='450991']

Dear Ms. Townsend:

Sincerely,

Ron Paul
[/quote]

Ron Paul ftmfw!
I was going to vote for him, but he didn't make it through...crappy debates didnt give him any time. Got to see him speak at my school though, kinda cool