The Little Hookahs, Just A Little Question Before Buying One..

Hi,

Lately I have seen these little hookahs, about 5 inches tall, and they look cool and easy to clean and stuff, but... how does it work? Do you have to buy special coals for it? How long can you smoke it, and, if you have to hold it in your hand, how does the coal not fall off?

Greetz
Spikez

QUOTE (Spikez @ Aug 14 2009, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

Lately I have seen these little hookahs, about 5 inches tall, and they look cool and easy to clean and stuff, but... how does it work? Do you have to buy special coals for it? How long can you smoke it, and, if you have to hold it in your hand, how does the coal not fall off?

Greetz
Spikez

I assume you mean one of these:

Skip it. There's not enough water in the vases to properly cool the smoke. Draw is too tight. Bowl is too small. Waste of money. If you want a small hookah that rips extremely well, get a Mya QT or Mya Bambino.

I think people mainly use those for NHT.

Personally I don't think it would be practical for regular hookah smoking, but if you really want it just break pieces of coals off and use them. And all the ones I've seen have covers on them though I don't know how well they hold. I guess you'd just have to leave it on a table and lean in to smoke it.

I always wanted to take one to a party and see what people would say, hahah.

QUOTE (Zinite @ Aug 14 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

Greetz
Spikez

Skip it. There's not enough water in the vases to properly cool the smoke. Draw is too tight. Bowl is too small. Waste of money. If you want a small hookah that rips extremely well, get a Mya QT or Mya Bambino.

yeah, that's the one, so it's not a good idea to buy one? cuz I am tired of cleaning the whole big thing everytime I use it, and I thought with these little ones, I could smoke it during my lunchbreak in school and stuff.. So it's not a good idea?

QUOTE (Spikez @ Aug 15 2009, 06:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

Greetz
Spikez

yeah, that's the one, so it's not a good idea to buy one? cuz I am tired of cleaning the whole big thing everytime I use it, and I thought with these little ones, I could smoke it during my lunchbreak in school and stuff.. So it's not a good idea?

Your school has a lunch break? unsure.gif

QUOTE (Spikez @ Aug 15 2009, 04:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

Greetz
Spikez

If you want a portable one, get a Leila.

http://www.hookah-shisha.com/store/pc/conf...;idproduct=2808

Won't smoke as good as a real hookah, but it's not half bad for the size.

QUOTE (Zinite @ Aug 15 2009, 08:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Spikez @ Aug 15 2009, 04:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

Greetz
Spikez

If you want a portable one, get a Leila.

http://www.hookah-shisha.com/store/pc/conf...;idproduct=2808

Won't smoke as good as a real hookah, but it's not half bad for the size.

+1 or get a Hobohookah
But if you buy the Leila you get a cool blue LED to show off Edited by dizzbizz

QUOTE (Spikez @ Aug 14 2009, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

Greetz
Spikez

If you want portable, I recommend a HoboHookah, just because I own one.
It's truly stunning

I've got

Hobo - www.hobohookah.com
plus
Syrian Hose Adapter - http://www.hookah-shisha.com/store/pc/conf...;idproduct=2058
plus
Nammor Hose - http://www.hookah-shisha.com/store/pc/conf...;idproduct=1574
plus
Phunnel Bowl - http://www.hookah-shisha.com/store/pc/conf...;idproduct=2299

Result = Awesomeness biggrin.gif

QUOTE (fcbayern @ Aug 15 2009, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Spikez @ Aug 15 2009, 06:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your school has a lunch break? unsure.gif

yeah..that kinda caught my eye too.

I am aloud to leave the school during the lunch, so I can go to the park nearby and smoke a little hookah there biggrin.gif

Greetz
Spikez

QUOTE (Zinite @ Aug 18 2009, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Spikez @ Aug 18 2009, 06:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am aloud to leave the school during the lunch, so I can go to the park nearby and smoke a little hookah there biggrin.gif

Greetz
Spikez

What kind of school do you go to?

High school, I am 16, I study Languages - Science, 6th and last yr now

The poster is indeed from Belgium. There is no minimum smoking age in Belgium but you can't buy it til you are 16. This poster fulfills the rules and may continue.

If anyone has information to the contrary as to the smoking age please let me know.

He does however, get a 7 day suspension for making a NHT comment now... *sigh*

QUOTE (mushrat @ Aug 18 2009, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The poster is indeed from Belgium. There is no minimum smoking age in Belgium but you can't buy it til you are 16. This poster fulfills the rules and may continue.

If anyone has information to the contrary as to the smoking age please let me know.

He does however, get a 7 day suspension for making a NHT comment now... *sigh*

This is a US based forum and we follow US laws.

Or does that only apply to NHT?

2) Do not discuss substances that are illegal in the United States. This is a US based forum and we follow US laws. See the seperate Stickie for specifics on Illegal Substances. You must be of legal smoking age in your home country to be a member of the Forum. Do not post pictures that include illegal substances or devices for smoking illegal substances. the only exception to this rule is in discussions reguarding hookah misconceptions or problems you've had while smoking your hookah. In this situation use the terms NH for a non-hookah device and NHT for non-hookah tobacco. Any other use of these terms will be considered a violation of the rules.

QUOTE (Zinite @ Aug 14 2009, 11:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol the hoses look like limp dicks. Who would want to suck on those?