Cotsi Quitting Hookah!

QUOTE (Hippo_Master @ Apr 1 2009, 09:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're not answering my PM's!! DO you take paypal??

sorry im backed up right now im trying to do some designs for rival and respond to all the pms just give me a little if i dont respond just pm me again.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wade, man c'mon.....isn't there anything we can do to persuade you otherwise?

I know free stuff is hard to pass up guys, but we don't really wanna lose Wade. He's contributed so much. Even if he's been a jerk now and again.

DOESN'T ANYONE REMEMBER HOOKAH TRAIL?!?!?!

/me cries

/me gets bit by a snake

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Apr 1 2009, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wade, man c'mon.....isn't there anything we can do to persuade you otherwise?

I know free stuff is hard to pass up guys, but we don't really wanna lose Wade. He's contributed so much. Even if he's been a jerk now and again.

DOESN'T ANYONE REMEMBER HOOKAH TRAIL?!?!?!

/me cries

/me gets bit by a snake

Aww GNR whyd you have to bring THAT UP!!

wub.gif

...waiting for the Rick Roll... or AFD.... Half those pictures are from Narghile Nights... Unhide after April Fools Day!

QUOTE (cotsi95 @ Apr 1 2009, 09:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im spreading it out over as many people as i can...

valiant of you. i feel bad asking but if you say its fine then i guess it is. i dont know u very well but im sorry for w/e ur going through

QUOTE (chromecarz00 @ Apr 1 2009, 09:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (cotsi95 @ Apr 1 2009, 08:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then Ill just take half of whats left.
give the hookahs to other people, Ill take the coal, 2 mini phunnels, and all the shisha you have left.
Want any form of payment?

mini's are gone man. i tried haha.

QUOTE (hLx DrunK @ Apr 1 2009, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (chromecarz00 @ Apr 1 2009, 09:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (cotsi95 @ Apr 1 2009, 08:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then Ill just take half of whats left.
give the hookahs to other people, Ill take the coal, 2 mini phunnels, and all the shisha you have left.
Want any form of payment?

mini's are gone man. i tried haha.

Damn. Then I'll need all the phunnels you have left.
And the coals and shisha.
I can pay in sexual favors. Ill make you a hose with a dildo handle as a going away present from all of us; itll truly help you stay away from hookah (youre married right?)

hey wade, get me a shipping quote on a 250 of each shisha and a couple hookahs? the minis for sure

also, like i said on the phone last night, sorry to hear bro and I hope everything works out for the best. Edited by SixPackSunday

I wish people would be taking this more seriously....Wade's a good guy, don't belittle his sincere effort to be generous in a trying time in his life.

I still don't completely understand what's going on, but I would hsave hoped this forum would have some more compassion and not just jump to a practical joke conclusion because of the date.

QUOTE (SixPackSunday @ Apr 1 2009, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey wade, get me a shipping quote on a 250 of each shisha and a couple hookahs? the minis for sure

also, like i said on the phone last night, sorry to hear bro and I hope everything works out for the best.

ya man thanks for being there you helped alot. you have pm i know ur addy

I'm sad to see you quitting. I've enjoyed your input on the forums. I would suggest holding off for at least a few weeks before giving everything away or doing something this drastic. If you still feel the need to get rid of it, at least sell the stuff for something, little money is better than none. From the pics, looks like you have a TON of money worth of stuff. I know you said you want new stuff, but damn, it is going to cost a fortune to get another stash that big going. I'd say if nothing else, at least save the shisha and coals.