One More About Al Awa'el Coals

NICE NEW PANTS CODA!!!!

I dunno man, I've been wondering the same thing since the hookah is kinda worthless to me with the stuff i like to order in mind.

I emailed them about it and they said they are no longer carrying them at all. sad.gif

I don't know what all the hoopla is about, I tried them and compared to coconaras they are crap. Plus you can get coconaras for under $14 a box shipped from the hookah when you buy 6 or more.

QUOTE (joelhookah @ Jan 31 2009, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know what all the hoopla is about, I tried them and compared to coconaras they are crap. Plus you can get coconaras for under $14 a box shipped from the hookah when you buy 6 or more.

I hated coconaras, but thats just me, also 14 bucks a box for buying 6 or more? they are more expesnive than the others and i dont want to speand over 70 bucks on coals all at once i would rather buy that much tobacco. Just MO though.

Yeah but after shipping its like 13.67 unless you know of some free shipping code, I swear I had one but cant find it now. I smoke daily so 6 boxes aint really that much for me, plus I have no real bills. Actually trying to dwindle down the shisha collection right now.

I had horrible luck with those coals, I am glad some people like them. SC I am assuming you like them because since they burn hot they must keep your glass screen hot for a good amount of time ey?

I am finding with golden canarys, as you know a very low heat coal, my glass screen gets too hot with 3 and a wind cover and not hot enough with 3 and no wind cover so I think I may have to start using a whole stick (4 coals) for a bowl, and keep the coals on the outer edge of the screen.

Why not still order them from TH? Is shipping a lot to your neck of the woods ... or ?

QUOTE (mattarios2 @ Jan 31 2009, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had horrible luck with those coals, I am glad some people like them. SC I am assuming you like them because since they burn hot they must keep your glass screen hot for a good amount of time ey?

I am finding with golden canarys, as you know a very low heat coal, my glass screen gets too hot with 3 and a wind cover and not hot enough with 3 and no wind cover so I think I may have to start using a whole stick (4 coals) for a bowl, and keep the coals on the outer edge of the screen.

Why not still order them from TH? Is shipping a lot to your neck of the woods ... or ?

Thats eactly why i like them better than naras, cause they are hot and naras would never ever stay lit for me. a whole box of em and not a single one would keep a side lit for more than 2 minutes (no exageration)

I dont want to order them from TH cause i hate ordering a single product from a company since i do most of my shopping at other vendors and hate to add more orders and more boxes to cost me shipping.

QUOTE (dafunk5446 @ Jan 31 2009, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I emailed them about it and they said they are no longer carrying them at all. sad.gif

That sucks! Those were probably my favorite coals to get.... and like coda said, I hate ordering through another vendor for just one item