Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

greeknate88

Stuie

48 posts in this topic
I bought some shisha, coals, and a mya bowl from Stuie. He sent the items as soon as he received my payment. Items were packaged very safe and securely. Lots of bubble wrap is always a plus smile.gif.

All in all, a pleasure to trade with. I would highly recommend him for future transactions.

I traded my Nak for some tonic and guava shisha. He was a clear, no bullshit trader. He even trusted me enough to ship at the same time I did which is remarkable since I have no feedback whatsoever. Would I deal with him again? Yes without a doubt.

I just completed my trade with Stuie - Nakhla for Nakhla, with an AF Gold Esk Apple kicker since I was short a bowl.

Stuie mailed my stuff the next business day and it got here priority mail double bagged and smelling delicious.

Stuie is all right smile.gif

Not exactly a trade but Stuie was kind enough to send me his unused Jap easy light coals. He updated me every step of the way and even sent the stuff priority so I received it in 2 days time. He even included a sample of Epic Smoke Green Apple and Fumari Orange Cream, which I am very excited to try.

Great guy, and I imagine he'd be great to do business with.

Excellent trader, kept me up to date throughout the process.

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Oct 27 2008, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not exactly a trade but Stuie was kind enough to send me his unused Jap easy light coals. He updated me every step of the way and even sent the stuff priority so I received it in 2 days time. He even included a sample of Epic Smoke Green Apple and Fumari Orange Cream, which I am very excited to try.

Great guy, and I imagine he'd be great to do business with.

heh, I wonder where that Fumari Orange Cream came from...?? tongue.gif

Stuie was great to trade with. Responded to PMs very quickly and even gave me a tracking number for my package. Would definitely trade with again!

I did another trade with Stuie - this has to be 4 or 5 that we've done. Every time has been awesome!

Stuie is definately a great person to trade with!

did a trade with Stuie and it went well, had some trouble on my end (1200$ car repair) but he was very understanding.

hope you enjoy the taru!

I traded stuie some nakhla for some coconara's...Great trade fastest sipping ever.Well packaged( good use of left over packing peanuts wink.gif ) sent me a few extra goodies.

Great Trade I'd trade with stuie agin in a second...Thanks agin Stuie

10/10 Stuie is awsome drinks.gif

I traded Stuie a nammor fancy mouth piece for his unopened 50g purple haze and a new small mya bowl. the box was well packaged and came in perfect condition to my front door. he had it out within 24hrs after i sent him my home address. i would well recommend and buy from him anytime.

bought a MZ Safari off Stuie. Excellent packaging, fast shipping, good condition. Included some coals, a 50g of Fantasia Purple Haze (yummm) and some BB's. Excellent person to buy from! Hope to trade with/buy from again! Thanks Stuie!

Got a Mya QT base from Stuie last week. Shipped on Monday and got it today, great packing (esp. because it looks like the usps played soccer with it, and base is still perfect) and great base. Very good experience, quick, made the transaction very smooth. +1 for Stuie.

package came in today beautifully packed. bambino had no damages (other than the ones is his descriptions) but came fully intact with two rolls of golden coals and leather or something hose, both not the best but free shoot im not complaining haha

thanks stuie.

I paid Stuie on Sunday and he shipped out on Tuesday AFAIK. I arrived from Texas to Florida on Friday afternoon. Kept me up to date the whole time and even provided a shipping code. This is for the "2 - Mya Saray Bambinos Royal Blue" trade.

I opened the package with some friends looking over. I was smiling while my friends were confused and asked "Why did he give you a tiny fork with a hookah??" Only those who go on these boards long enough know.

Straight up 10/10. Edited by thehelios

Stuie sent me some "tiny forks" too. Dude rules!

I couldn't find any decent ones locally, so its definitely much appreciated

Traded some Nakhla for Stuie's Tangiers....he even included two nice surprises. got some nice oyster forks...different types too, so i can see what's a better type :)

Mr. Stuart rocks!!

Awesome guy to trade with. Traded a small phunnel and metal bowl for under 20, that includes priority shipping. Uber cheap!!!! The phunnel was wrapped in tons of bubble wrap and the box was flooded with packing peanuts. Good guy to trade with, would definatly do business with again.

Ordered 4 bowls off of him. Took a little long to send out but it got here fast and within the week. Nothing chicked or cracked great packing and very nice guy. Would trade again.

Bought KM Dark Trimetal form him. Everything was packed really well, got the package within a week. He even sent me some extras.

10/10

Bought a standard Egyptian bowl from him.

Transaction was arranged quickly, item was in great condition, and packing was really nice for such a small order.
Would trade again.

Bought a hose and windcover from him. Shipping was fast and nothing was damaged. I'd buy from him again.

Just picked up Stuie's Mya Odyssey, got a great deal on it and he shipped it uber fast. Everything was packaged well, nothing surprising or unexpected. Solid guy, great transaction.

ordered a hose from him. fast shipping and product in great condition. recommend

Bought a few KM hoses, cleaning supplies!
Was shipped fast, and arrived in great condition.

Wouldn't hesitate to trade with stuie again!