Show Off Your Rides

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2008 Dawes Lightning Sport

Shimano 2200 derailleurs and crank, Promax brakes, Trek racing saddle. I've gotten up to 38 mph on this baby. I goto a school where EVERYONE rides bikes and this one is mine.

Here's mine. A 2007 Mustang V6 Pony package with MRT Aeroturbine exhaust, C&L CAI tuned for 93 Octane fuel, 15% tinting all around, and I replaced the headlights with Xenon's. Love 'em.

Trying to get into the imports but for right now, this car is amazing. Oh, and chicks love it! Took the picture on my phone while I walked out to it one night, thought the headlight reflection looked pretty cool.

QUOTE (ColibriDon @ Oct 15 2008, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's mine. A 2007 Mustang V6 Pony package with MRT Aeroturbine exhaust, C&L CAI tuned for 93 Octane fuel, 15% tinting all around, and I replaced the headlights with Xenon's. Love 'em.

Trying to get into the imports but for right now, this car is amazing. Oh, and chicks love it! Took the picture on my phone while I walked out to it one night, thought the headlight reflection looked pretty cool.

Are those your high beams... please say yes

QUOTE (MechAnt @ Oct 15 2008, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not knocking your car or anything (because she is a LOOKER!) but I'm Korean myself and even we frown upon Tuscani tongue.gif

Tati, higher quality pics k? We can't quite make out anything wink.gif

whats to frown on?? its the best looking car hyundai makes, other than the 2010 genesis coupe which ill be getting as soon as they are released here in the US. =P I like em since you hardly ever seen them around.

whats to frown on?? its the best looking car hyundai makes, other than the 2010 genesis coupe which ill be getting as soon as they are released here in the US. =P I like em since you hardly ever seen them around.
[/quote]

They actually making that!
I remember seeing the concept a couple years ago at the LA auto show. Looks dope. With Hyundai's warranty might as well wait till the Genesis comes out next spring!

QUOTE (Tiburonsrule @ Oct 15 2008, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a tiburon as well and find nothing to knock on them. Mines A 2000 and its a great little car. once i get a camera ill have to post pics. Stock internals and 330 hp isnt anything to frown on.

You must be drunk.

QUOTE (modisess @ Oct 16 2008, 03:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Tati @ Oct 15 2008, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not as good as some here, but its all I got...

[attachment=2417:IMG_1994.JPG]
[attachment=2418:IMG_1999.JPG]

Sorry for the shitty quality...

how'd you get that polished and waxed so nicely?

I wouldn't mind having a ride like that around wink.gif

QUOTE (Tuscani @ Oct 15 2008, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not knocking your car or anything (because she is a LOOKER!) but I'm Korean myself and even we frown upon Tuscani tongue.gif

Oh don't get me wrong! I LOVE Tiburons, they are freaking sexy. I've never actually seen the 07 until you posted it up and DAMN!

Tuscani is a ricer thing. It's just a rebadging of the stuff. It's like taking an old Acura Integra and changing the badges to a Type-R without actually changing anything. It's just a ricer thing.

QUOTE (Tati @ Oct 15 2008, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not as good as some here, but its all I got...

[attachment=2417:IMG_1994.JPG]
[attachment=2418:IMG_1999.JPG]

Sorry for the shitty quality...

Now that's a ride I can get behind sarcastic.gif

QUOTE (MechAnt @ Oct 16 2008, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tuscani is a ricer thing. It's just a rebadging of the stuff. It's like taking an old Acura Integra and changing the badges to a Type-R without actually changing anything. It's just a ricer thing.

well, not really becasue isnt the tuscani and the tiburon the same thing engine suspension and all? its more like rebadging an integra as a honda integra, or a G35 a skyline. Still kinda ricey but not as bad as badging it like a faster model (i.e. badging a WRX as an STi, Integra/Civic as a type R) Edited by fineout

QUOTE (MechAnt @ Oct 16 2008, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Tuscani @ Oct 15 2008, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh don't get me wrong! I LOVE Tiburons, they are freaking sexy. I've never actually seen the 07 until you posted it up and DAMN!

Tuscani isnt rice at all dude... its KDM badging... when imported they are rebadged as tiburon rather than Tuscani and they get the crooked H. Some countries they arn't tiburon or tuscani they are "the coupe" putting tuscani on it just reverts it back to the way its meant to be.

Ya the 2000 only came with an I4 but its a cast iron block and aluminum head unlike the V6 which is full aluminum. I have put a good deal in mods on my car to get it to the current hp. Larger injectors, Fuel Pump, Standalone computer, Intake manifold, Bigger throttle Body, GT35R Turbo, and a good deal more. Im not trying to say my car is anywere near stock but technically speaking the motor its self is 100% stock. Its never been opened up. I know a good deal of people with High Horsepower hyundais with Stock Internals.The engines are strong from the factory But have been underrated for a long time just because they are hyundai. Edited by Tiburonsrule

QUOTE (Tiburonsrule @ Oct 17 2008, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ya the 2000 only came with an I4 but its a cast iron block and aluminum head unlike the V6 which is full aluminum. I have put a good deal in mods on my car to get it to the current hp. Larger injectors, Fuel Pump, Standalone computer, Intake manifold, Bigger throttle Body, GT35R Turbo, and a good deal more. Im not trying to say my car is anywere near stock but technically speaking the motor its self is 100% stock. Its never been opened up. I know a good deal of people with High Horsepower hyundais with Stock Internals.The engines are strong from the factory But have been underrated for a long time just because they are hyundai.

ahh I thought your were meanign yours still N/A but your F/I whats your psi set at? not over 9 I hope? will fry your stock internals over time... I bought the i4 model 07 since they are a stronger block... I can go F/I and get like 250 whp easy b4 I have to even touch the stock internals.

Cant go over 9??? HAHA Ya you can. Reliably you can run at 15 pounds assuming your tuning is really good. Right now I have boost set between 18/20 And a semi conservative fuel map. Anyway we better not be off topic much more. If you want to talk more just hit me up with a PM. Edited by Tiburonsrule