Never In My Life Have I Been So Offended. This Is Absolutely Ridiculous.

Wow seems likes this is the big story in all the forums, haha. Took me like an hour in each forum to go over and undertsand what all is happening with this online vendor. Crazy stuff with a lot of customers.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (bjelder @ Jun 14 2008, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ronald- thats whats so fucking hard to understand about all this.

It DID come out of nowhere! By all means am I one to accept responsibility, but I am not responsible for this.

What is so ridiculous about this was it was a COMPLETELY unwarranted attack that came out of absolutely nowhere!!! I am NOT one to exaggerate, this was completely uncalled for.

He has since apologized so I'm not gonna keep badmouthing him but I am not going to sit here and be blamed for his unprovoked attack.

I admit it does look sketchy and like Id be the one to blame, but it WAS unprovoked and thats whats so mind blowing about the whole damn situation.

sure youre not responsible for what was coming to neal, he brought it on himself. i had almost the same experiance with him. when i complained abouth the mashal i ordered was incomplete,missing the tray,very badly scratched hose , holly asked my phone number so neal would call,i said its ok i,ll call and did not give her my number. a bit later he calls cursing and shouting and saying,what you expect its a piece of egyptian sh.. cursing on and on the guys an idiot and a goon .good ridance

Well guys, don't lose all faith in DPG. Holly just priority mailed me my Tangiers Red Tea, took about 2 days.

For everybody that's having probs with their order, call up and speak with Holly. She'll get it straightened out for you.

QUOTE (bjelder @ Jun 14 2008, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well guys, don't lose all faith in DPG. Holly just priority mailed me my Tangiers Red Tea, took about 2 days.

For everybody that's having probs with their order, call up and speak with Holly. She'll get it straightened out for you.

Are you serious? After all these great testimonials, just go ahead and forget everything? laugh.gif

QUOTE (erbaz @ Jun 14 2008, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you serious? After all these great testimonials, just go ahead and forget everything? laugh.gif

I meant for the people that had placed their orders over a month ago and still no sign of it. I'm just giving them credit where credit is due.

QUOTE (bjelder @ Jun 14 2008, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (erbaz @ Jun 14 2008, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I meant for the people that had placed their orders over a month ago and still no sign of it. I'm just giving them credit where credit is due.

Which is more than fair and very nice of you if I may add

QUOTE (bjelder @ Jun 14 2008, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so you got bought by the tangiers shisha, suprise suprise suprise

lol, I guess I'll explain it again.

I'm not justifying what they've done. Its unforgivable in my book. What I am doing, however, is acknowledging their effort to complete my order.

Since I have shared almost everything about my order, I'm not going to hide the fact that they at least attempted to make my order correct. This may shed some hope on those who have gone a month without their order being shipped.

QUOTE (bjelder @ Jun 14 2008, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not justifying what they've done. Its unforgivable in my book. What I am doing, however, is acknowledging their effort to complete my order.

Since I have shared almost everything about my order, I'm not going to hide the fact that they at least attempted to make my order correct. This may shed some hope on those who have gone a month without their order being shipped.

that was the right thing to do...post when your problem gets fixed.

Wow, forum drama. Im glad the one order I did with him went pretty smoothly, but then again I think it was just some coals and tobacco.

For the record, who exactly is Holly and who is she in relation to Neal? His wife?

yea i just placed an order with them...im not to worried about it though....idk why after everything i read but i think it will come through fine...ive ordered from them before and i think its all good.

QUOTE (nathan_Choi @ Jun 15 2008, 05:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, forum drama. Im glad the one order I did with him went pretty smoothly, but then again I think it was just some coals and tobacco.

For the record, who exactly is Holly and who is she in relation to Neal? His wife?

No one does Drama like we do tongue.gif

QUOTE (bjelder @ Jun 14 2008, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey bjel sorry bouth my tangiers comment, you just showed you have good and forgiving heart,but theyre a bad combo neal&holly,i,ll gladly can deal with holly but neals? no way in hell he had his chances and blew it numerous times

QUOTE (Nikon1323 @ Jun 15 2008, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yea i just placed an order with them...im not to worried about it though....idk why after everything i read but i think it will come through fine...ive ordered from them before and i think its all good.

keep us informed...but don't post how pissed you are if it takes a month. girl_to_take_umbrage.gif

This doesn't seem great...I placed a large order with them back in April, which arrived but with many mistakes including missing, broken and faulty stock...I've been trying to get them to send replacements for 1.5 months now, I keep phoning them (speaking to both Neal and Holly), I keep emailing, but they very rarely reply, and on the rare occasions that they do, they say "sure I'll send it out to you soon" (to be fair they've always been polite to me) but at the end of the day they never do what they say and just send me my order so Im not too happy

Should I give up on it? The order was worth a lot, over $200, and I probably only received around $100 of correct product...do I have any hope?

wow... I am not surprised at all.. Neal has always bad mouthed us to customers, they would tell me. I have never even spoke with him personally but in chats he was always threating and cussing out other vendors and wholesalers...

QUOTE (MNH @ Jun 15 2008, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow... I am not surprised at all.. Neal has always bad mouthed us to customers, they would tell me. I have never even spoke with him personally but in chats he was always threating and cussing out other vendors and wholesalers...

Yeah no more buying from him for me, but on a side note MNH when i went to order some coals and some shisha from you guys it said the only shipping i could do was priority usps and it said it was gonna cost 31 bucks :-/ I live in massachusetts. Is there any way we can work out a better shipping price than 31 bucks for a few coals and shisha?! If so, I will order from you guys only because you have great prices and would be technically the closest to me, compared to HC and HS, and I KNOW you guys have great CS. PM me if you need more details

Lemme know, thanks

At times I have not experienced the best service from him but I have come to a conclusion that that's Neal. I am a Las Vegas resident and although the shop is 20 miles away they have the best prices around so I order from them.

In the past 4 months I have prolly spent about $1,000 at the shop and based on that I would classify myself as a "good customer". You would think that his "website" price would extend to me as I am a good customer and although he does not ship to locals anyway it would be a savings.

Sometimes I get the website price while other times I get his higher shop price, Back the beginning of February when I first came in there he got pissed cause I mentioned I found the site on Hookahforum and that I wanted the website prices.

On another point whenever I am in the lounge or store he lets me for the most part smoke as many bowls as I want for free.

I also understand what Minnesota Hookah states about threatening, I mentioned something about wanting to get into the hookah business (I got 109 flavors and 12 hookahs so I am pretty knowledgable) and he stated that he would report me and that "he didn't need anymore fly by night competition in Las Vegas"

Neal needs to sit back and step into the customers shoes and see if he would want to be treated the way he treats them? I bet he wouldn't.....I feel he needs to run his business more professionally and treat his customers and employees better.

QUOTE (click267 @ Jun 15 2008, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At times I have not experienced the best service from him but I have come to a conclusion that that's Neal. I am a Las Vegas resident and although the shop is 20 miles away they have the best prices around so I order from them.

In the past 4 months I have prolly spent about $1,000 at the shop and based on that I would classify myself as a "good customer". You would think that his "website" price would extend to me as I am a good customer and although he does not ship to locals anyway it would be a savings.

Sometimes I get the website price while other times I get his higher shop price, Back the beginning of February when I first came in there he got pissed cause I mentioned I found the site on Hookahforum and that I wanted the website prices.

On another point whenever I am in the lounge or store he lets me for the most part smoke as many bowls as I want for free.

I also understand what Minnesota Hookah states about threatening, I mentioned something about wanting to get into the hookah business (I got 109 flavors and 12 hookahs so I am pretty knowledgable) and he stated that he would report me and that "he didn't need anymore fly by night competition in Las Vegas"

Neal needs to sit back and step into the customers shoes and see if he would want to be treated the way he treats them? I bet he wouldn't.....I feel he needs to run his business more professionally and treat his customers and employees better.

funny..no mention of the business lisense? I believe you were calling me out for something that actually proved my point rather than showed I was libleing Neal? Any comments onyour accusation aimed at ME? Or are you going to pretend you didn't post any of that? *I* don'tt take well to being called a liar.

Mush is right. I think he has everything in holly's name because they wouldn't give him the permits and stuff he needed. I'm sure he is "trying" to fly under the radar and now i'm wondering what his capias was for when he got hit with it, and if there are others. 50.gif

I also agree this isn't his first blow up and unfortunataly "apologies" don't heal all wounds. People should think before they start spouting off about the reprocussions it might have, weither it in person, on the phone or the internet. (this is a general statement, hell i'm guilty of this)