You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

chromecarz00

I have a few things that grind my gears and here are a few.

1. asshole cops.
I am not saying all cops just the ones who act like assholes I have gotten a ticket 2 times in my life for seat belt violations once i forgot to put my seat belt on and the cop pulled me over. he was very nice to me and I even thanked him for doing his job (even tho his job was to give me a ticket.) this is not the kind of cop i am talking about. I respect these fine officers of the law.
However the second time I received a ticket the cop was a complete and total asshole.
I was riding with a friend of mine and we were in the parking lot I am fighting with the seat belt trying to get it unjammed when my friend pulls out even tho I am trying to get it on as soon as my friend pulls out of the parking lot the cop tickets me. he is an asshole the whole time even pulls out his pepper spray when I tell him im trying to get my seat belt on. he makes me get out of the car and searches me. gives me a field sobriety test. (wich he trys to claim I failed even tho I dont drink very offten and i never drink if i have to leave my house. i was stone cold solber.) another cop shows up (who I happen to know and she knows that I basicaly dont drink.) she talks him out of aressting me for public intoxication, but I still get hit with a seat belt viloation. the whole time the guy is treating me like a criminal. calls me streat scum (he actualy had the balls to call me streat scum and he actualy used the words streat scum I am not parafrasing.) he kept trying to provoce me into resisting. he actualy wanted me to try to fight him. the whole time I am coperating I am not being a smart ass or anything like that. by the time he let me go I walked over to jenny (the second cop who showed up and thanked her for getting the guy off my back. I go to shake her hand and the asshole cop trys to tackle me. saying i was trying to assult jenny. (and I say tryed to tackle me becuase it was almost like a bad scene from a police accadamy movie. he trys to tackle me but he dosent even knock me down just just hanging on me for a second before jenny tells him to get off me. then he trys to arest me for assulting him. hand cuffs me. and finaly jenny pulls him to the side and ttalks to him. I dont know what she said but he lets me go.(with a seat belt ticket.) that is the kind of cop i am talking about.

2. I belive someone said something about ppl who try to act like thugs and gangstas when there not earlyer in this thread. well thats something else that grinds my gears. I have had some dealings with true gang members in my life (nothing illigal) and it has been my exspiriance they dont even act like these stupid punks. In fact when I lived in Detroit I saw so called "hoods" where they were happy that gangs were there becuase they kept the peace, and even helped the ppl who lived there. I am in no way endorsing gangs or saying they are good things. they are violent and they are for the most part criminals. I am saying these punk kids that think there ganstas know nothing about how true gangs work. however after seeing how true gang members act and operate then seeing these punk kids who only know about gangs from tv and rap music makes me sick. they think just becuase they were a #13 jersy they are MS-13. they think that acting like a idiot is cool. they disrespect everyone around them, but yet demand respect. then cry like 3 year olds when they dont get it. they swarm in packs trying to intimadate ppl they wouldent even have the balls to face alone.
I used to beat up punks like that for fun. I am not a gansta I have never been in a gang and I do not act like I am/ever have been.

3. Hookah misconceptions
I hate hookah misconceptions. I am tyerd of feeling like a criminal every time I smoke my hookah in public. I do not do NHT but I would say a good 80% of the ppl in my area think i do becuase they know i smoke hookah. I try to educate ppl about it but they think I am just making up shit. the other day I was at the army surplus becuase a friend of mine works there and I was showing her and her husband one of my hookahs becuase they want to quit smoking cigs but dont want to give up the enjoyment of smoking. well a cop walks in and I just out of the anxiaty of not wanting to be harrassed automaticly put it under the counter so he dosent see it. I hate feeling like a criminal for doing something that is perfectly legal.

4. racism I can not stand it.
I live in a very racist area. I hear ppl say so much racist shit that I cant stand it they talk about how (a racial slur for black ppl) are scum how they dont deserve to share the same sidewalk as desant ppl.
then these same idiots tell you there not racist and that that word dose not meen black ppl. they say oh it meens trailer trash living of the goverment NH addicted drunks who do nothing but drag the rest of the world down. then these same racist assholes go cash there unemployment check at the liquer store go back to there trailer and then get there doors kicked in by the police becuase they bought to much cold medican and break fluid. (ill let you deside what they was doing with that.)

5. ppl who are disrespectful but yet demand complete respect from others.
I respect everyone untill they disrespect me then I cut them off and have nothing to do with them unless they finaly get there heads out of there asses and come up for air.

6. ppl who hide behind religion in order to judge others.
I am an athiest and I can not even buigin to tell you how manny times ppl have told me I am scum or that i deserve to burn in hell. I have done more to help ppl than most of these idiots combined.
I have taken in homless ppl helped them find jobs and get back on there own to feet. I have helped ppl get off drugs. I give to charity. I have even given my last dollar to ppl who I felt needed it more than I do. but yet I am scum becuase I dont belive in a god.

7. ppl who dont do shit at work then bitch becuase they have been there 20+ years and have someone thats been there less than a year telling them what to do. I worked for valeo sylvania for 2 years and I was put into a position of telling ppl what needs to be done and when it needs to be done. becuase I earned it through my actions. I proved that I know what to do and how to do it. I worked hard and got more done than anyone else and was semi rewarded for it by being put into a position of minor athority.
(and I say semi rewarded becuase in most factorys the more power you get the more shit you take.)

8. thieves
I cant stand them. (and I am not talking about the kind who steals a loaf of bread to feed his children. I am talking about the kind that steals 6 dvds from me and sells them to the pawn shop for a buck each so they can buy a pack of ciggs.) I work hard for the things I have and I will beat the shit out of anyone who trys to steal what I have rightfuly earned.

9. spell check not working
like in this post right now. (I am having to use google to check words i know are horably misspelled becuase spell check stoped working a fourth of the way through the post.)

10. ppl who mistake meakness for weakness.
I am not a pasifist but I am as close as someone can get without actualy being one.
I hate violence outside of a sporting event. (I have done cage fighting) I hate ppl who try to prove there right with there fist becuase there to stupid to use there words. I hate ppl who are complete assholes becuase they think they can get away with it becuase there stronger than the ppl who they are being an asshole to. I can not tell you how offten I see ppl doing this then treating me with respect becuase I break there bones with minimal effort.

11. being handicapt but yet being able to do more than someone who is not.
let me clarify this a bit. I have alot of things wrong with me here is a partial list of them
nurve damage
diabeties
arthritis
bone damage (a permently broken foot to be exact it will never heal)
nuralogical disorders ( they affect my motor skills, spelling, and somewhat my speach.)
muscle detiroration (the muscles in my left neck sholder and sholder blade are are basicaly eating them selves and i can pull the whole group just reaching for the tv remote.)
torn ligaments in my right nee and sholder that can not be repaired becuase of scaring.
this is not a full list just the most sever of them.

but yet even with everyting that is wrong with me I can work a full day+ worth of work and get 3 times more done on a lazy day than ppl who are in perfect health get done in a week.

12. ppl that say thats not my job. I dont care what your job is if I tell you to do something and I am in charge I exspect it to be done or I exspect to write you up. I do not tell ppl to do things they are not capable of doing. I do not tell ppl to do more than someone else. I do not tell ppl to do things I have not done a thousand times before by my slef. I do not tell ppl what to do if I have the time to do it myself. if it needs to be done and I do not have the time to do it myself and your just standing around doing nothing I am going to have you do it if you are capable of doing it. it is your job if i say it is just as its my job to do what I am told to do. I was placed in the position of telling you what to do becuase i do what I am told to do. you want my job the earn it I will gladly go back to being just a press operater or line worker again. I did not want this job in the first place but i do it becuase no one else will. and becuase I was told to do it. If I tell someone to do something and they dont do it or give me lip I write them up for insabordination. then I usualy make them follow me around for the rest of the day and do my job I tell them what i need to do then have them do it while I supervise and if they dont security walks them to the door. usualy once they get a taste of what I have to do for my job tho they gladly do what i ask them.

13. smoking bans
I respect the right of non smokers but it seems no one respects my rights. I actualy got a ticket once becuase I was smoking outside a building then I walked over and put my cig in the ash try they had outside the door. (I was the legal distance from the entrance while smoking (15 ft) but I got the ticket for walking to the ash trey to put it out after i was done.)

14. tv shows getting canceld

tv shows that are realy well writen get canceld so things like top model or amarican idol can replace them. it wouldent suprise me to see pbs replace master piece theater with the blinking light hour soon.

15. the fact that I make more cash than most ppl but yet I barly have enough to buy my cigs and shisha.

Mormons...
I was baptized as a mormon when I was about 6 years old. Not by choice, by force. Mormons tend to push their religion on others more than any other religous group in my opinion. I am dissapointed that my parents baptized me without my consent and despite my beliefs. In my experience most mormons do this. (I lived in Utah for 12 years, my friends were forced into it as well) I dont want to go on a rant (I could complain about this for hours) so I will leave it at that. I would also like to add that I am agnostic and because of my religous stance I am constantly judged by others. That really grinds my gears...

i have 171 things that grind my gears ......and all 171 of the have tits........... dam right WOMEN especially those lil cheer leader ho's that hated you in school but then u roll up in a nice whip n they are all over ur nuts like flies on shit.... i hate it... but its all good i got mines n they got the door.

and well i CANNOT stand EMO'S specially the ones that wear girl pants ... mine as well cut their **** off too

oh an i hate that hookah shisha is so expensive.....

When I invite a crapload of people out to what is sure to be a really cool concert and all of them save one or two bail on me after a convincing verbal commitment has been made. This is like the fourth concert in a row this has happened to me.

So basically, college-age kids who can't commit to anything because they are too flighty and non-commital to follow through with plans even with a good 1-2 months advance notice really grind my gears.

Their loss smile.gif

Getting fired from a job you truly love, and having your former boss say that they didnt want to fire you but didnt have a choice in the matter, and then kicks you out the door. scratch_one-s_head.gif

QUOTE (ashes87 @ Jun 19 2009, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Getting fired from a job you truly love, and having your former boss say that they didnt want to fire you but didnt have a choice in the matter, and then kicks you out the door. scratch_one-s_head.gif

Damn that does really suck.

Things will work out though, no worries.

QUOTE (ashes87 @ Jun 19 2009, 12:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Take this job and shove it, ain't workin' here no more"
"Yo, if your boss is a S-O-B
Tell him to S-H-O-V-E the J-O-B
Put your middle finger up slowly
Put it close enough to his face so he can examine it closely
Say I ain't workin here no more"

Gotta love Office Space, sorry to hear your troubles!

QUOTE (norcalsmoker @ Jun 19 2009, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Having your car towed
I am $220 poorer now... sad.gif

Fuck me, that sucks.

Spending $220 on brake parts to find that they are shit and you have to return them....then going to a different place that has better quality and it ends up costing $270, and that is JUST for parts, I still have to put them on myself. I can't image how much it would have run if I took it to a shop.

Compulsive liars who lie about every fucking thing in the world and make about stuff about shit they've never heard off

oh and also people who always one-up your story...bastards...

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Jun 19 2009, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (PSU Smoker @ Jun 19 2009, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Compulsive liars who lie about every fucking thing in the world and make about stuff about shit they've never heard off

Those are women, bud. wink.gif

Someone needs to get laid... and then cuddled hahahaha

QUOTE (arcane @ Jun 1 2009, 04:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i hate the koreans that walk up right behind you in the line at mcdonald's...they're close enough to where you can feel them breathing on you and if you back up, you'll probably be nuts to butt with the douche. and to make matters worse, when you TRY and move forward to get some space, they move right along with you!!

I've seen pictures of you, you're big enough to pull this off:

Turn around and slowly push them 6" back.