Anime

DarkParade

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not too recent, but I was really into Gundam Seed...made an AMV for it back when it was first out in Japan

was always an X TV and Tokyo Babylon fan

how about Yami No Matsuei(decedents of darkness)?

I can't do eva just because of how many damn amvs there is for it....my bro-in-law did a vid because he was fed up with it...look up the amv The End of EVA...he used to do at least 7 anime cons a yr...I've been to fanime con, yaoi con, and tekkoshocon

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 25 2008, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't do eva just because of how many damn amvs there is for it....my bro-in-law did a vid because he was fed up with it...look up the amv The End of EVA...he used to do at least 7 anime cons a yr...I've been to fanime con, yaoi con, and tekkoshocon

i'm debating whether to watch rebuild of evangelion. ending of the original (and then the movie) was perfect for me.

_-_" goddamn the internet, now i'm thinking of spending 65$ on the limtied edition roe:1.0 sad.gif Edited by erufiku

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 24 2008, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

gay, specifically male, anime con?

QUOTE (anathema @ Apr 26 2008, 05:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 24 2008, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

gay, specifically male, anime con?

sister was paying for me to fly out to cali from pa...I was complaining...4days in santa clara, all I had to pay for was comics and shit

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 24 2008, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
not too recent, but I was really into Gundam Seed...made an AMV for it back when it was first out in Japan

was always an X TV and Tokyo Babylon fan

how about Yami No Matsuei(decedents of darkness)?

ive never been much of a gundam fan theres not enuf going on for me to enjoy it

QUOTE (erufiku @ Apr 24 2008, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shinseiki Evangelion.
Amazing.
In fact, I should watch it again. Probably going to do a marathon smile.gif

i loved eva great show cept the ending made me want to slap someone

QUOTE (thecoalition @ Apr 24 2008, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
witchblade

i watched the first epp looked nice alot of fanfare lol

QUOTE (your_illusion97 @ Apr 26 2008, 10:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm a big fan of Kenshin, Fushigi Yugi, and Ranma.

<3 ranma and kenshin

berzerk is an amazing one if anyone likes war themes

QUOTE (DarkParade @ Apr 26 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
witchblade

what's a fanfare? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanfare_%28disambiguation%29

i think you're looking for fanservice. you can't help it if it's anime, especially one based on a comic that used it to lure readers.

i'm watching paranoia agent, it's hard to watch current series since I usually go through a season in like 3 days(~25 eps).

QUOTE (oolatec @ Apr 30 2008, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (St. Goodypants @ Apr 30 2008, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anime sucks.

Discuss.

Watch Death Note. You will change your mind.

http://www.deathnote.tv/death-note-japanese.php

I doubt that. Death Note was fun but the comics are much better.
The series spent the first few arcs looking for a shark. Once found they built a ramp, rented a motorcycle and jumped it. Edited by Kalutika

QUOTE (anathema @ Apr 28 2008, 01:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
witchblade

i think you're looking for fanservice. you can't help it if it's anime, especially one based on a comic that used it to lure readers.

i'm watching paranoia agent, it's hard to watch current series since I usually go through a season in like 3 days(~25 eps).

lol mybad
but anyway ive seen Please: teacher/twins, last exile, berzerk, chobits, full metal alchemist, all of dbz/db, full metal panic season one and 2 and fumoffu, moon phase, vampire slayer d, trigun, ah my goddess, azumanga diaoh, black cat, bleach, card captor sakura, cowboy bebop, digimon, elfen lied, escaflowne, evangelion, Fooly Cooly (FLCL), get backers, grave of the fireflys, gunslinger girl, hellsing, howls moving castle, hunter x hunter, inuyasha, kiddy grade, lain, love hina, midori no hibi ( midori days), my neighbor totoro, princess mononoke, read or die, rurouni kenshin, sailor moon, samurai deeper kyo, spirited away, tenchi muyo... theres atleast 15 more i cant think of atm ><
but yea ive seen a few =P

QUOTE (DarkParade @ Apr 30 2008, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (anathema @ Apr 28 2008, 01:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
witchblade

lol mybad
but anyway ive seen Please: teacher/twins, last exile, berzerk, chobits, full metal alchemist, all of dbz/db, full metal panic season one and 2 and fumoffu, moon phase, vampire slayer d, trigun, ah my goddess, azumanga diaoh, black cat, bleach, card captor sakura, cowboy bebop, digimon, elfen lied, escaflowne, evangelion, Fooly Cooly (FLCL), get backers, grave of the fireflys, gunslinger girl, hellsing, howls moving castle, hunter x hunter, inuyasha, kiddy grade, lain, love hina, midori no hibi ( midori days), my neighbor totoro, princess mononoke, read or die, rurouni kenshin, sailor moon, samurai deeper kyo, spirited away, tenchi muyo... theres atleast 15 more i cant think of atm ><
but yea ive seen a few =P

Outlaw Star... you will love that one.