You Hookah Too Much When....

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whenever the postman knocks on the door your daughters ask 'ooh more Nargile from american daddy'?

When you can pack a better bowl and smoke more than your blood brother who lives in the middle east tongue.gif [I'm dead when he sees this]

When your nargile 'bits' take up a 1/4 of the nightly dishwasher load.

When your still partically drunk from the night before and drinking hot Tea and posting on hookahforum talking to Hookah People 6hrs after going to bed!

JD - Talking to canon 6hrs after going to bed and drinking Tea trying to recover from last night

QUOTE (voski @ Apr 5 2008, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
when 250g tubs arent enough for one day

when you stop at every smoke shop you see just so you can compile a mental database of what tobacco is available locally

Count me in on that one ....I just recently discovered 2 new shops in my area and know exactly what they stock...

-H&S

when you have 6 rolls of tinfoil scattered throughout the house.

I have 3 in my Semi truck, which is no larger than 8x8. My stove is used more for coals than cooking. My myspace background is my hookah being smoked at the beach.

When your friends introduce other people to hookah, they think its great, and your friend says, "No its not, you haven't smoked with Kasey yet."

You visit friends from out of town, they pull out their hookahs, which haven't been used since the last time you were there and they make you pack them.

When you custom make your own coal heating tray, with tupperware and a alluminum foil, so its portable.

You walk in to talk to the staff of a hookah shop and know more about the products then they do. Edited by cypherkk

When you're genuinely incapable of writing a paper unless you're smoking a hookah.

God damn this chest congestion... I'm going to have to fire one up just to get these essays done. I've been trying to use Cuban cigars as a substitute, not inhaling, and it just isn't the same. Edited by gaia.plateau

QUOTE (cypherkk @ Apr 6 2008, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You walk in to talk to the staff of a hookah shop and know more about the products then they do.

guilty... lady at the place in town didnt know what a funel bowl was, wat tangiers was, never heard of AF, mya, or KM

honestly.. shouldnt people who work a those places take a test or something?

When you keep checking this thread to see what new truths about you are written that you hadn't noticed before

When you go to a hookah lounge and you have to tell the owner what brand it is because he doesn't even know Edited by Hookah_Bob3

When over time, the local shop has changed it's lineup of flavors and brands because you didn't like the others.

When your making the decisions as to what the shop guys are gonna smoke for their shift.

When people refer to you as "the Master" or "Sho-gun".

When your writting on this thread, smoking some butterscotch, and your girlfriend calls (because your supposed to pick her up) and before you answer you get pissed because your in the middle of a good bowl. (This seriously just happened)

When you are now teaching the guy who introduced you to hookah in the first place.

When you play PS3 and some of the people on your buddy list are fellow HookahForum members.

When you have a box of quicklights next to the spare hookah you have in your car. (You never know where you might end up)

When you have Neal's cell phone number on speed dial. LOL

When you punch a friend for speaking about NHT in front of your Hookah.

When a hot girl that digs you, asks about it and you go into the history of Hookah and everything else you can think of and she gets turned off and bored and goes home with someone else.

When the above happens and you could give a shit less because you have some StarBuzz WildBerry Mint at home waiting for you.

when you wait to hook up with your girl just because your in the middle of a awesome bowl

when you keep a pair of mini tongs on your keychain

when you go to a hookah bar and the owner asks you when you are gonna start working for him because you packed him an amazing bowl of SN blueberry with romman lemon

when your friends send you pics from a smoke shop asking which hookah to buy

when you go back to the island you grew up on and are pissed off because there is only a few smoke shops and none of them have romman shisha

QUOTE (The Devils Playground @ Apr 7 2008, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everyone you look for owns a hookah and you drive 900 miles with the hookah fired up.

Neal wins tongue.gif dance.gif

When your daugher phones you from the nearest biggest town shopping area to tell you that She has seen a new hookah shop and has taken some photo's inside cool.gif

Shocking!

damn jd you got a good daughter

when you go to class and are sitting on hf rather than paying attention or you would rather be on hf/hf chat than in class

when you day dream in class it went from women to a perfect session with other forum members

when you are skipping an easy class just because it is too damn nice outside and you are mapping out where and what to smoke in this weather

lol, I'm doing this now