New Guy

fineout

Hey everyone, just found this site recently after buying my first hookah. Ive been smoking hookah for a few years now between friends and at bars and what not. So far i only have a small hookah pipe from smoking-hookah.com that was 20$ so i picked it up and will probabaly be getting a large nice hookah soon. Anyway the one i got, actually it smokes really well. Cya later

• 5 years later...

bahahaha, thanks guys, I'm really excited to be a part of your forum, I just got rid of my little hookah and got a 12" skull-genie-pumpkin with a vortex bowl and i went ahead and bought 4 cases of kingsford instant lite coal and 6 kg of hookah hookah from (Banned Vendor-Mush), i spent 1,256.42, do you guys think i got a good deal?

You got ripped off. Go pick up a KM OG Trimetal from HookahCompany for $80. You'll also find they have tons of Tangiers flavors and Small Phunnel bowls.

Man, I wish things were still like the old days...

You got ripped off. Go pick up a KM OG Trimetal from HookahCompany for $80. You'll also find they have tons of Tangiers flavors and Small Phunnel bowls.

Man, I wish things were still like the old days...

+10

I agree. It was a much simpler time