Fl Here I Come

Snoopy1966

Two of my children live in Florida and me and my oldest son are going there for a visit. I really wanted something like this where i can smoke and have some fun. It looks like it will be pretty cool.

Hopefully I will catch up with Canon and Ray also.

I am sure we could work something out if you really want too. It is a 3 bedroom Pool home. I was looking at Suites and they were either way to small for 4 of us, and if they were bigger, then were a lot of money. I paid about 200 bucks more then the suite I originally wanted. After looking at more pics, it just seemed to cramped for the suite. So I thought it would be cool to have some privacy and a pool. I used to live in a pool house many years ago. My room and board was to keep the pool maintained. Nothing like waking up and taking a dive into the pool. Mind you the pool house was only one huge room but it was kickin!

• 2 weeks later...
It is shaping up to be a good day. I got my coals and tobacco from Neal and the Potion sample from MNH. I was worried because I was almost out of coals and that would have been a bummer for my trip. Thanks Neal I got my stuff before I split. Almost ready to leave for the airport. First thing is a cannonball into the pool followed by a Hookah session. Pics to come soon.

Don't pee in the Pool Snoopy. Tell your boy Bubba said he better have a great time and say hey to Minnie muse for me.

Later bro have a great vacation man

Bubba

I am in the airport terminal now. I got through TSA with my vase and tobacco. They had to check it all out, but everything is cool. I checked my flight info before I came to the airport and it said it was on time. I get to the airport and I get a call from Delta saying my fight is delayed by and hour and 20 minutes. Oh well, now I got a lot of time on my hands.

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Mar 24 2008, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
go out front or to a smoking-allowed bar and pack up a bowl?

Man I wish. I did not bring my Bambino with, just my Tri-metal and the stem is in my checked luggage. I could use a good smoke about now. Canon the hose that you have is mine also. The one I got from Neal is a MYA wide. I forgot I told him I wanted one of them. So make sure you bring my hose too biggrin.gif Hookah.gif

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Mar 24 2008, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Mar 24 2008, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
go out front or to a smoking-allowed bar and pack up a bowl?

Man I wish. I did not bring my Bambino with, just my Tri-metal and the stem is in my checked luggage. I could use a good smoke about now. Canon the hose that you have is mine also. The one I got from Neal is a MYA wide. I forgot I told him I wanted one of them. So make sure you bring my hose too biggrin.gif :Hoojah:

BASTARD

i told neal about the mya wides, he didnt know they existed before i told him

Well I finally made it here to Florida. Plane was delayed 2 times, and when I got here I lost my cell phone somewhere from the plane to the shuttle bus to go get my rental car. I called Verizon and they made the phone unusable, I hope someone turns it in.

Also how the hell do you smoke in FL??? The water is nasty smelling and it ruins the whole session. No dive into the pool tonight, it is only 50 degrees!!!

I think they use recylced water...gonna have to pay out of the ass for bottled water

sry about the bad luck so far, but it should get better

you should head over to Cocoa Beach cool.gif my favorite place in the world

Yeah I can see the water bill alone just for Hookah!!! It is OK. I am finishing off my Horchata I started last night. I did not change the water in my Hookah.

Here are my actual digs now. I am lovin this place!! Cocoa Beach hey? I will have to check it out

Last Night

This morning

Me and my children went mini golfing last night at a really cool little course. Very challenging and great fun. Here are a couple of pics.

Arrrghhh matety

My son

My Daughter being funny...lol

Smack that ball!!!

waterfall at the putt putt course

Getting ready to start the game

My trip is coming to the end soon, man the time went by way to fast.