Fl Here I Come

Snoopy1966

Looks like you guys had fun, I always love a nice challenging mini golf course smile.gif Theres one just like that about half an hour away from me.. I might have to go when its just a bit warmer out...

I am at the MCO Airport in Orlando now. Went through TSA here with no problems at all. First Time i was not random;y searched. I have 3 Hookahs and ton of tobacco in my carry ons and they did not even look inside.

I am glad to be going home but sad to leave my 2 children. They will be in Wisconsin for the summer in a couple of months so that is cool.

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Apr 5 2008, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am at the MCO Airport in Orlando now. Went through TSA here with no problems at all. First Time i was not random;y searched. I have 3 Hookahs and ton of tobacco in my carry ons and they did not even look inside.

I am glad to be going home but sad to leave my 2 children. They will be in Wisconsin for the summer in a couple of months so that is cool.

I am so glad you all had lots of fun. I hope you come down and smoke with me soon we always have a blast brother.

later

Bubba

OK here I sit in GA because of bad weather in FL. I missed the connecting flight to WI and there was not any to my town but there was one to Milwaukee and there was room on the flight but stupid Delta would not let me buy a ticket!! Can you believe that? I have a vase tons of tobacco no stem and no bowl and I need to freakin smoke. WTF do I do?? is there a Hookah lounge in GA???

It is good to be home now. It sucked being held over in Atlanta for a day on the way back because of weather. Now I need a vacation from my vacation!! It was a wonderful time there. I can't wait for my children to come stay with me for the summer soon.

I was a great time. I have still been on the go since I got home. I hope my car is ready today. I see they got the payment when I checked my Bank account just now. I have all kinds of goodies coming. 5 boxes of 16 pc coconaras, 5 boxes of 84 pc coconaras. 7 more 250 grams of Tangiers. A Mash'al, and a custom Jet Glass MNH Funnel ans some other odds and ends I got from HS. This week is turning out great!!