Gaia.plateau Spoke Hole Pattern Questions

So, I have a question for gaia.plateau, on your spoke hole patters. Do you rotate your coals on and off the spokes? If so, doesn't that intruduce room air, and defeat the purpose? If not, then doesn't that cause unequal heating of the shisha? I'm curious as how this works, as a whole, my sessions are above average, but not what I call amazing. Looking for anything that might give the edge I'm missing.

Oh how how I miss that guy.

Anyways, he would put a layer of nakhla on the bottom and then layer the other shisha on top of that.  That's all I can remember besides his spoke pattern.  

its only on the bambino bowl basically three spokes in the shape of an mercedes sign. each spoke about the size of the coals you are using. rotate every once in a while. nakhla on the bottom to keep the holes from being plugged up. it ddnt really work for me... i hate that bambino bowl

He wasn't permabanned for lame shit, he threw a tantrum over a week long ban and started making new accounts. He couldn't follow the rules so he's no longer around unfortunately.

Still sucks, though. His posts were always entertaining reads. But hey, rules is rules.

On topic, I haven't tried that hole pattern but it looked like way to many holes for my taste. Who knows, maybe it just worked for him.

QUOTE (ColibriDon @ Mar 18 2009, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Still sucks, though. His posts were always entertaining reads. But hey, rules is rules.

On topic, I haven't tried that hole pattern but it looked like way to many holes for my taste. Who knows, maybe it just worked for him.

Yeah I'd say the KISS method is best. My Bambino bowl always worked great with the standard pattern (a lot of small holes). In fact until it broke it was my 2nd most used bowl.

QUOTE (shisha fan @ Mar 18 2009, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
noooo, say it aint so. gaia was always good for some comic relief and utterly long political rants. he will be missed.

I have now assumed his mantle! No worries, more political rants, sarcasm and long bans coming form me in the future, stay tuned!

No hole pattern inventions yet, but I'm working on it. I think I actually might have one I haven't seen around which works great on Phunnels hmmm

QUOTE (An1m @ Mar 19 2009, 12:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (shisha fan @ Mar 18 2009, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
noooo, say it aint so. gaia was always good for some comic relief and utterly long political rants. he will be missed.

I have now assumed his mantle! No worries, more political rants, sarcasm and long bans coming form me in the future, stay tuned!

Somehow I doubt it but give it a go. We need a forum debater since Gaia's gone.

QUOTE (Imsomint @ Mar 18 2009, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah I suppose perma banning him for some lame shit was the best way to get rid of the best debater on this forum.

actually, he was perma banned for a number of things including talking some pretty unpleasant shit about the forum on HD.

I assume you have no problem with that?

QUOTE (mushrat @ Mar 19 2009, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah I suppose perma banning him for some lame shit was the best way to get rid of the best debater on this forum.

actually, he was perma banned for a number of things including talking some pretty unpleasant shit about the forum on HD.

hmmm, so did he talk some "pretty unpleasant shit" about the forum, or about you?

QUOTE (shisha fan @ Mar 19 2009, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmmm, so did he talk some "pretty unpleasant shit" about the forum, or about you?

Doubt it was about Mush since I'm fairly certain that Mush wasn't the one to give him his week ban(I know this one for sure) or the perma ban.

QUOTE (shisha fan @ Mar 19 2009, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The forum mostly, a few jabs at me and the other mods. You wish to make something of this? I detest inuendo so please, if you wish to say something, have the courage to say it.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Mar 20 2009, 05:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (shisha fan @ Mar 19 2009, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The forum mostly, a few jabs at me and the other mods. You wish to make something of this? I detest inuendo so please, if you wish to say something, have the courage to say it.

haha courage. i think your taking this forum a little too seriously.

well, i want to say that imsomint makes a good point; it was an easy way to get rid of the best debater on the forum by banning him for some lame reason.

Uh, i try to stay away from these threads that end up with topics like this (seems we have been having a lot of them recently).

They kinda make me wish i was a mod so i could say:

"He was permanently banned because he broke the rules on several occasions. Rules are rules.

This thread is now CLOSED."

they just get too many people riled up and i hate to see this forum and any of its current members get to that point.