Gaia.plateau Spoke Hole Pattern Questions

QUOTE (shisha fan @ Mar 19 2009, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mushrat @ Mar 20 2009, 05:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (shisha fan @ Mar 19 2009, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mushrat @ Mar 19 2009, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Imsomint @ Mar 18 2009, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah I suppose perma banning him for some lame shit was the best way to get rid of the best debater on this forum.

actually, he was perma banned for a number of things including talking some pretty unpleasant shit about the forum on HD.

I assume you have no problem with that?

hmmm, so did he talk some "pretty unpleasant shit" about the forum, or about you?

The forum mostly, a few jabs at me and the other mods. You wish to make something of this? I detest inuendo so please, if you wish to say something, have the courage to say it.

haha courage. i think your taking this forum a little too seriously.

well, i want to say that imsomint makes a good point; it was an easy way to get rid of the best debater on the forum by banning him for some lame reason.

I don't think anyone's saying Gaia wasn't a good forum member, but at the same token you agree to abide by rules when you sign up for the forums. And if you can't follow them or maintain a civil manner in handling a situation where you may have gotten banned then you probably deserved what is coming your way. If it makes a difference I was involved in that same situation as Gaia but rather than fly off the handle I contacted the mod squad and talked through everything, which in turn led to my involvment in the situation being resolved, unforunately for Gaia he couldn't maintain his composure.

Still I gotta say I miss that blue caterpiller and its crazy remarks...
Nostalgia you know? But hell I mean I guess its fair.
Still, with all these people gone who were regulars it makes me a bit ancy on the toes...
I'm not really the type of person who would do name-calling, etc but if I have a problem I would speak it, but that just seems too...i dunno risky? I love this place, dunno what I would do w/o it...
Anyway I'm sure mush and mods had their words with him and nick909 and people so it must have been justified..

QUOTE (chromecarz00 @ Mar 19 2009, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Still I gotta say I miss that blue caterpiller and its crazy remarks...
Nostalgia you know? But hell I mean I guess its fair.
Still, with all these people gone who were regulars it makes me a bit ancy on the toes...
I'm not really the type of person who would do name-calling, etc but if I have a problem I would speak it, but that just seems too...i dunno risky? I love this place, dunno what I would do w/o it...
Anyway I'm sure mush and mods had their words with him and nick909 and people so it must have been justified..

If you have a problem I wouldn't be scared to talk it out with the mods, just maintain your composure and a civil tone and everything will work itself out.

QUOTE (Victim026 @ Mar 19 2009, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you have a problem I wouldn't be scared to talk it out with the mods, just maintain your composure and a civil tone and everything will work itself out.

Yeah, I don't right now but when I do I'll keep that in mind.
Anyway back to hole patterns, it depends on what shisha works best with what holes, what were you refering to?

Victim was directly involved in what initially got gaia banned (not perma-banned), he handled it how he was suppose to and it ended up getting him out of a week long ban, if gaia would have done the same then he would be here now, instead he went on other forums, made new accounts and broke several other rules. victim was directly involved in all of this, he knows more then most people about what went on and here he is defending the mods actions.

shisha fan, you were not directly involved. all you know is "oh shit gaia is gone, that sucks" maybe you have talked to gaia about it and you think you know what went on. but there are always 2 sides to a story, and one side is always sympathetic to the person who got banned. as far as following what isomint said.. he got banned on his very next post for a NHT reference (something you should be familar with).

gaia is gone now, many people miss him but this is a forum. people come and people go. stick around long enough and you'll see that.

closing this thread now, before anyone ends up getting banned. shisha, if you wish to discuss this further then feel free to PM me or any other mod about it. the same goes to anyone else.