Had To Try....poof Poof!

Ok, so i was at one of my local markets and saw these pre-packed bowls. Decided to spend the $2 for the cause...
Poked holes on the bottom and top, packed it onto the Smiley's glass bowl because it fit better. Added coal in increments up to covering the whole top. Finally Got some clouds of smoke and the taste was bad grape with a hint of kitty litter. blink.gif

But hey, atleast I tried...

Mushrat, that is by far the greatest thing I've seen for hookah yet. Pre-packed bowls....OH MY GOD!

It's like buying roll of TP from over the internet and no picutres or something. LOL omg...made my day Mushrat...

QUOTE (TheAlchemyIndex @ Oct 24 2007, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ive got two questions about this

1 where did u get this

2 and how do you know what kitty litter taste like blink.gif

I got it at a local market in Raleigh. I change the litter box at my house and don't always keep my mouth shut when pouring new litter. huh.gif

I've seen similar such items on some web site, I'll try to find it again.
In all honesty, it was actually my friend, who also works for me in the lounge and has started posting here, who made the initial comment that it reminded him of Kitty litter...I just happen to agree with him. rolleyes.gif

Always there to take one for the team. tongue.gif

QUOTE (mushrat @ Oct 23 2007, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (TheAlchemyIndex @ Oct 24 2007, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ive got two questions about this

1 where did u get this

2 and how do you know what kitty litter taste like blink.gif

I got it at a local market in Raleigh. I change the litter box at my house and don't always keep my mouth shut when pouring new litter. huh.gif

I've seen similar such items on some web site, I'll try to find it again.
In all honesty, it was actually my friend, who also works for me in the lounge and has started posting here, who made the initial comment that it reminded him of Kitty litter...I just happen to agree with him. rolleyes.gif

Always there to take one for the team. tongue.gif

sorry i just had to ask, ive always been a dog person so i wouldnt understand the whole changing kitty litter box thing. but i still kinda want to try it, to see how bad it really is

interesting. the concept is pretty cool, but i suppose if it sucked then the manufactuars failed. what brand were these packs? maybe the shisha itself just sucked. maybe if you got some made by Al Fakhir or Pharoah they might be good, but the thing is, for me at least. The reason it isn't as easy to get addicted to Hookah is that it can be a bitch to set up, and more often than not I'm more lazy than craving. if i were to get pre-packed bowls or w.e then it would be easy, and i would get even more hooked. oh well thanks for trying this for us

QUOTE (racemyghost @ Oct 24 2007, 12:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
its made by AF?

I was about to ask the same thing. I just smoked a bowl of AF grape last night and it was freaking alwsome. By far grape is my fav AF flavor. Well then again the lable say "triple grape" maybe triple grape = AF grape + kitty litter + ???.

It's not the normal AF. They are based in LA,Ca with a 310 area code. The ppl who make that thing are base in Dearborn, MI. It might be that they use AF tobacco, but put the thing together in Dearborn? Edited by olooko

QUOTE (olooko @ Oct 24 2007, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not the normal AF. They are based in LA,Ca with a 310 area code. The ppl who make that thing are base in Dearborn, MI. It might be that they use AF tobacco, but put the thing together in Dearborn?

I guess Michigan car factories that shut down are starting to produce this

well, I remember when this site was beign created. It was the new site for BNN Tobacoo Importers if I recall. At one time they were the main distributors for Al Fakher, but they dropped off the Radar a while back. If you go to the site itslef, and click on their products, it merely redirects you to a new site with a tobacco I've never heard of. These things have been sitting in some warehouse for several years easily and the owner of the shop I got them from must have gotten suckered into buying them.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Oct 24 2007, 01:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, so i was at one of my local markets and saw these pre-packed bowls. Decided to spend the $2 for the cause...
Poked holes on the bottom and top, packed it onto the Smiley's glass bowl because it fit better. Added coal in increments up to covering the whole top. Finally Got some clouds of smoke and the taste was bad grape with a hint of kitty litter. blink.gif

I tried the Blueberry Poof Poof. Luckily, it did not taste like blueberry kitty litter, but it wasn't that great. Certainly didn't taste like blueberries and the smoke density wasn't great.

QUOTE (MrMoodz @ Oct 26 2007, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mushrat @ Oct 24 2007, 01:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I tried the Blueberry Poof Poof. Luckily, it did not taste like blueberry kitty litter, but it wasn't that great. Certainly didn't taste like blueberries and the smoke density wasn't great.

There was another flavour at the market..I forget what it was but I'm going to save the 2 bucks. blink.gif