How Far Is To Far?

I read this entire thread and I must say that the stigma pit bulls suffer from, socially, is much the same of what applies to firearms.

OMG@!!! THE NEWS SAID A MAN TRANSFORMED INTO A MURDERRE CAUSE HE TOUCHED AN ASSAULT RIFLE!!!!!!!! IT WAS DEESIGNED FOR KILLING BABIES OH NOESSSSSSSSSSS!

Yes, every conversation I am in eventually turns to guns. or theology. or both.

I don't own a dog and hate our dog (its a golden lab mix mutt named Roman). The main owner treats the dog too hard for play so now it has become an antisocial (not NON) dog. It has attacked two "strangers" while in our house while I have been there and I've disciplined it each time. I would attribute it completely to environment rather than breed.

Myself? I am a CAT person. MWAHAHA.

I would get a dog if I ever get that dream house out in the sticks of Indiana... and it wouldn't be an inside dog.

Pits only have a bad wrap because some dipshits down the line decided they would sell the dogs cheap to someone. Then that someone started breeding them nice and cheap and they turned them into fighting dogs. Now every wannabe hard ass buys one so they can beat the shit out of it so the dog is a hard ass. Then they bitch and moan when the cops bust them in their house and shoot their dog because its attacking officers.

If they choose selective owners and bred the "rage" out of them for the next 20 years the dogs would be perfectly fine. But as long as they allow them to be bred for fighting the dogs will continue to fall down the line until someone decides to pass a law making it illegal to own one.

my cousin has a pit who is the nicest, smartest yet scared of everything. i wrestle with her constantly jammin my hand in her mouth and she playfully bites (which still hurts but hey it is a pit). she never snapped on any of us ever. i think if u properly train a dog like a pit you wont have trouble.

My cousin just got a pit bull

what a vicious dog, it crawled in my lap and chewed on my tumb OH DEAR GOD!!!! (sarcasm) it was a cute little puppy that i wanted to steal for myself, only a bit bigger than my hand. With the wrong or right treatment any animal can by the most vicous or the kindest animal on the planet. a general stereotype isnt a reason to classify every dog of said breed a certain way.

My dad was in the military so he absolutely loves German shepherds. Not a big fan of them so I got a American Eskimo. I wanted to get a bigger dog like St. Bernard or Bernese Mountain Dogs but it was a gift to my sis so hopefully will have a bigger dog sometime soon (even though I love my Eskie). Edited by Gaara

My American Bulldog is by far the sweetest thing I've ever known/seen.

Oh, lol 'Bully Breed' dogs [as these breeds are generally called] aren't just for thugs and gangsters and white trash?

I'm Canadian, drive a BMW and have a lovely plasma TV... and I own a 'gangsta dog'. ROFL.

Oh, purebreds aren't cheap. Tiger [my Am. Bulldog] was $2300.

Isn't he cute?

This is my animal house.. My list of babies. wink.gif

HE BIT ME!!! (COW AND UC)
lulu and jack (lulu playing mommy to her new adopted son)
jack as a big boy
chato my big manx boy that weights 20lbs

cow on daddy's head
UC getting into trouble w/ popcorn (piggy)
tyrone jerome capone the italian gangster japanese cat wink.gif
(jack and lulu grown up) Edited by kornkitten42