Another Hookah Movie Sighting :d

DizzyGuy

Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny biggrin.gif I didn't see it at the theaters and I love Tenacious D... so i bought the movie when it released today. THere's atleast one scene with a Hookah it in, in the sorority house. Can get screen captures up later if you want

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Feb 28 2007, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm.

Whilst i love Jack Black... I just hope it's in the right context... let's be honest
the premise of said movie... students... hookah in student setting.

Does not bode well!

JD

I take offense.

I've had a hookah since my Soph year of college, and my fraternity has one in the house. No nefarious substances have ever been smoked from either of them.

There was a hookah on the tv show "King of Queens" hehe....the old man lost at gambling with his old friends and didnt have money to pay....so he was giving away things from throughout the house...and the grand prize winner (an old lady) says..."I will take the hookah pipe"

Was funny to me....

-Mahir

QUOTE (djbomberto @ Feb 28 2007, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nope, its when luke skywalker and obi wai are looking for a pilot to get them off the planet. its right before they meet han solo and chewy,In the middle of the bar you'll see to aliens smoking a hookah

+1!! I love the cantina scene!!

Hahaha, no joke... The first time that I smoked After Nine, it was a 1 bowl sample... I then proceded to Wal-Mart where I demolished a bag of those things

QUOTE (DizzyGuy @ Mar 1 2007, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hahaha, no joke... The first time that I smoked After Nine, it was a 1 bowl sample... I then proceded to Wal-Mart where I demolished a bag of those things

the first time I had after nine I was eating andes mints while smoking. It was damn good