Brtiney Spears....nutter?

billy

It just goes to show you can seem to have everything and not really be happy. Just like Elvis could have had just about any woman he wanted and he could certainly buy anything with a pricetag, it's the things without a pricetag that can be evasive. He died a very miserable person by himself on a toilet in a mansion. Somehow that's not too fitting for a "King" and I don't think he felt like one at the time.
The outside looking in can be deceiving. It is nice to know that all of my friends are not there because of fame or fortune. It makes you wonder who is really better off. Edited by Scalliwag

On a side note...I truely believe "Money isn't everything" and "Money won't make you happier"
-----
Now, about Britney...
She knows what she is doing, and that is "anything to get attention!" Edited by sambookamax

Whilst i have no love for britney spears and after the britney's badger thing (Remeber her panty-less entrance into a car?) I have little respect for her...

One ponders what life without 'stardom' might have meant for her? Would she be a normal mom doing what 99% of the population does?

Britney is a product of society. Take a good hard look gentlemen.

JD

She is not the one selling the hair. Its the salon where she cut it at. So they can do whatever they want. I like how she has a bunch of tats now also.

Looks like the curtains match the drapes now. Nice and shaved. tongue.gif

Originally I didn't care in the least. Actually I was amused... but when she freaked out at paparazzi I felt sorry for her. You can tell she wants to get away from everyone, but shaving her head wasn't the right move. I agree, I think she's going to off herself soon.

It really bothers me that people make a big deal about her shaving off her hair... I mean, she was unattractive to begin with and now she is hideous.. I want to be able to turn on the news and actually see and read some news around the country/world. I don't care about Britney or for celebrities for that matter, they are humans and will do weird things like we all do. Also this Anna Nicole Smith thing needs to end.. sad, she died. But let it go, death happens every minute.