I Hate School...

xpimpitox

It's 7:20 in the morning and I finally finished my all nighter in preparation for my presentation in my game development class. I am freaking exhausted and need like 5 shots of tequila to wake my ass up! the fun will continue with even more homework for 2morrows programming logic class but first have to spend an entire day at the hospital for my moms heart surgery...happy happy joy joy. i think of the big bucks and my dream of working the game industry to keep me goin. ohh how i could use a nice bowl of shisha right now. does this bring back memories to you college grads on the forum? i have 90 mins before i have to get ready im crashing good day to everybody!

Good luck with your mom, I hope everything goes well.

I feel you on the school thing. I'm in pharmacy school and it blows. I have four tests this week. I'm actually in class right now. Haha. Doing something more productive than paying attention. Haha

well a quick update on my mom: first thanks for the words, i really appreciate it. secondly at last minute (like around 7:30 this morning) we got a call from the hospital telling us the doctor is sick so the surgery was cancelled. it may be on thursday we don't know yet. this is the second time it got cancelled and im getting really pissed. she isn't feeling well and if they can do this procedure without going open heart surgery (that would be the second one if we ended having to go that route) all the better. ohh believe me im gonna present in about 15 mins then im coming home and goin straight to bed! thanks again guys. smoke a bowl for me peeps!

May the smoke of my bowls and coal be lifted up like prayers of incense towards Heaven.

Or some such hookah toast towards you and your family.

I can't believe the surgery has been rescheduled TWICE... is this by the same doctor? Is it serious enough to where she needs to have it before hand by someone else?

Ugh... Rest well, my man.

thanks again guys it got rescheduled till next week which is gonna make my work/school schedule outta wack ohh well family first. but hey colt b prepared for sleepless nites doin homework studying last minute assignment finish...i should be doin that now :X and ohh u will like this one....energy drinks and hookah while workin thats what i did last nite!