Loading A Smiley Bowl

Heres some pics I took for Dizzy. It shows how a Smiley bowl is used. Hope it helps anyone trying to figure it out.
Smiley
Empty bowl Ala al ajmy Eckandarani Shisha use you fingures to load the bowl

Load to the top of bowl

Close up of loaded bowl

Screen placed on the top of the shisha.
Place your screen on the top.Cup the bowl and screen blow air gently from the bottom. For better air flow.
Place place bowl on Hookah and place your hot coals on the edges of the bowl. If you use a three king or other quick lite, One disc broke in half place round side down. On either side of the bowl. Draw and flip the coals and draw again and lastly flip one more time and you should be ready to go. The same for fingers and bars. Two pieces on either side. don't for get to rotate.
Just for you Yash.
Hope it helps
Smiley biggrin.gif Edited by smiley

ohhhhh i cant wait for mine to come in
hey smiley mind if i get the screen with the 3 holes? (i dont know whats standard and it seams the 3 hole would be easier for heat managment)
and thanks for the tutorial...once i got my bowl i probibly would have pm'd you about what to do anyways

QUOTE (Molson @ Feb 3 2007, 06:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ohhhhh i cant wait for mine to come in
hey smiley mind if i get the screen with the 3 holes? (i dont know whats standard and it seams the 3 hole would be easier for heat managment)
and thanks for the tutorial...once i got my bowl i probibly would have pm'd you about what to do anyways

no problem I can send it with your bowl.
Smiley

Yeah, you didn't really give much of a tutorial. You just show one picture of an empty bowl, then the next shot it's packed. I think it would be more helpful to explain how you do it, rather than just a begining and final picture, as in tell everyone how high you pack the tobacco, how tight or loose you packed the tobacco, did you pack it tightly against the walls of the bowl, etc etc.

mine has 3, but I wished mine only had one though. Smiley told me that the holes are for air flow only and not for the coals to go on top of. So with mine having 3 holes I don't have very much room to put coals

• 2 weeks later...
Smiley I ordered a bowl from hookah company and it didnt come with a disc so i called them and they sent me one but it doesnt seem to fit right i dont know what to do should i order a new one or what and what works better the one or 3 hole screen? and is the screen made for the bowl or are the screens universal?

There are a few sizes *atleast two that I know...* but I think that what he was saying that it is supposed to kinda fit DOWN into the bowl. Mine doesn't seem like it's supposed to fit right either

QUOTE (zachslusser @ Feb 22 2007, 06:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well mine fits down in but it goes way down in so it only holds like 1/2 hrs. worth of smoke so im not sure hopefully smiley will know what to do. or maybe thats my punishment for not buying from him

If your can take a pic of it I can try to eye ball and send you one.
Smiley

QUOTE (zachslusser @ Feb 21 2007, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well mine fits down in but it goes way down in so it only holds like 1/2 hrs. worth of smoke so im not sure hopefully smiley will know what to do. or maybe thats my punishment for not buying from him

Well, its still "his" bowl, so regardless of where you bought it, he's making something off of it.

I can't wait til my next payday, I'm soooooo gonna get me a smiley bowl!

QUOTE (Smileys Ulti @ Feb 22 2007, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Smiley

Do you want a pic of the bowl and the screen or just the bowl or just the screen or what do you want i guess this may sound like a stupid question but well i guess i can just take a bunch and also what is the deal with the coconut coal how does it work and does it make alot of ash ??

QUOTE (zachslusser @ Feb 22 2007, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Smileys Ulti @ Feb 22 2007, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Smiley

Do you want a pic of the bowl and the screen or just the bowl or just the screen or what do you want i guess this may sound like a stupid question but well i guess i can just take a bunch and also what is the deal with the coconut coal how does it work and does it make alot of ash ??

WHATS UP BRO. Take a picture of your Hookah Bowl the glass bowl. This way I can figure out what size you need.Then after i figure it out.I will need you to send me your shipping info to send you a new screen. That other screen? The one they sent you? You can use it with other ceramic heads.Ok I will take care of this.
Smiley laugh.gif

Not a problem bro. I got this. Also there is a Bunch of our family that are from Mich. In fact alot are in your town.The Smiley Clan laugh.gif small world
Smiley

QUOTE (smiley @ Feb 22 2007, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not a problem bro. I got this. Also there is a Bunch of our family that are from Mich. In fact alot are in your town.The Smiley Clan laugh.gif small world
Smiley

Do any of them smoke? / I wonder if they ever go to the lounge their. The guys at the loung use only your bowls and they I think came from arizona. Oh yeah i forgot to mention i started posting on your forum but no one ever posted their but then i found this so now im all good but do you ever make your way up to these parts ?

QUOTE (zachslusser @ Feb 22 2007, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (smiley @ Feb 22 2007, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Smiley

Do any of them smoke? / I wonder if they ever go to the lounge their. The guys at the loung use only your bowls and they I think came from arizona. Oh yeah i forgot to mention i started posting on your forum but no one ever posted their but then i found this so now im all good but do you ever make your way up to these parts ?

Thats probably my Nephew and his friends. Or Smiley fans.LOL laugh.gif
We are comeing out to lansing real soon.Time to see the new member of the Clan(Jacob Steven Smiley) his a little guy. Also if one of the guys that you see at the lounge..is a real big guy.That is definatly my Nephew he's a big one.LOL
Smiley laugh.gif Edited by Smileys Ulti