Nintendo 64

ASUSEAN1

game stop doesnt sell anything older than ps2. mario kart runs for over 30 bucks on ebay. i might have a lead on craigslist tho.. Edited by ASUSEAN1

Eh i cannt say mario cart is the best game ever, zelda ocarina of time hands down is the best N64 game, Goldeneye was pretty sweet though

smash bros is a classic! i think i still have it somewhere. i keep my n64 around because it had some awesome games. i got both zeldas collectors edition, conkers bad fur day and perfect dark 2 name a few...ohh and wwf no mercy as well best wrestling game IMO!

its ridiculous how badass we are at smashbrothers, i know im a gay nerd, but whatevaz

mad ammounts of college kids have challenged us and we always end up handing their asses to them with like only 10% damage done to us

i personally wasnt a fan of the N64. i actually traded mine to a friend for 2 big boxes of magic:the gathering cards years ago. i just didnt enjoy any of the games on it. i dont like zelda in a third person view(i enjoyed a link to the past much more). and i didnt like mario in 3rd person either. it's just not mario if ur powers come from different hats. but i consider myself an old school gamer. i still play my original nes and snes all the time.

well i got my N64. I got the system for 25 w/ two controllers and ZI bought mario kart for 15. And now my mom is finially saying she would have sent out the system I have at my house. Why do parents always have to be difficult. O well, she is sending mario kart still and that goes on ebay for 30-40 bucks for just the game so I can make my money back!!!