Zelda

DizzyGuy

From what I've collected from guys over the years, Girls in black = WIN (they tell me they're more down-to-earth; Paine is a really good example of that I guess)

Kilika in which chapter? I believe there are 5 chapters... You get access to an airship right from the start.

Leblanc... I love her costume (minus the hearts, they suck), I love the respect she commands from her lackeys, but I HATE how mushy she gets whenever Nooj is around. C'mon girl, keep your backbone sad.gif

i played FFX so completly i cant even believe i did it, i filled every person's sphere grid and got all the legendary weapons, took me a while to do but i loved the game

QUOTE (Apollo @ Jan 27 2007, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i played FFX so completly i cant even believe i did it, i filled every person's sphere grid and got all the legendary weapons, took me a while to do but i loved the game

O_O I tried... gave up. That lightning-dodging game was RIDICULOUS >.<

QUOTE (Allia22 @ Jan 27 2007, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Apollo @ Jan 27 2007, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

O_O I tried... gave up. That lightning-dodging game was RIDICULOUS >.<

yeah, that took me a long prob 6 hours or so..... Back to zelda though, Ocarina of time is the best one ever, followed by A link to the past

Lulu's onion knight was so not worth the lightining dodge it was the only legendary weapon i didnt do! but yea OOT is def my all time fave zelda title. twilight princess ALMOST took that title. but im not done with the game so who knows what could happen wink.gif Edited by xpimpitox

I'm going to have to agree, actually. OoT won it for me, then in a very close second is LttP. I love it when a game goes on forever and forever but there's still actually an end in sight, unlike sim games.

i really like the twilight princess, but has anyone else noticed how femmy link looks in that game, he has stick skinny legs and arms... just an observation

HE'S GORGEOUS!!! *runs away crying*

I'm super-straight, in fact I'd be a borderline homophobe if it weren't for the fact my best friends are gay/bi (it's all good until my chick friend tries to grab my chest rolleyes.gif), and if something strikes me as being even slightly gay, I tend to shrink away. And Link is just yummy, period. Just... no one try to cosplay him, ok? unsure.gif

an old classmate gave me his copy so i got it for free yeee!!! yea FFXII is awesome too but i havent been playin it cuz i wanna finish zelda