Step Parents

.cOLt.45.

Hey... I got a stepmom and a stepdad.. My step dad is awesome.. no problems with him..excellent guy.. but my stepmom..hoolly crap. For one she's nasty as fuck..Burping constantly...pretty much trying to force it out. she coughs and sneezes all over shit without covering her mouth... and she oftens farts...loudly and it stinks so bad..she does it in public too...its horrible. She is lazy and a lying whore... I hate her..

Anyone else have stepparents?? Anyone else hate them? or like em?

Not at the moment.... but I probably will in the next year.

Luckily Im 31, and married. and dont live "at home".

The guy is a really a top notch dude. But I still dont like it. I just dont feel very "accepting" about it.

IOm just happy this wasnt the case when I was young...... I imagine it would be a huge thing to work out.

QUOTE (Lakemonster @ Jan 10 2007, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not at the moment.... but I probably will in the next year.

Luckily Im 31, and married. and dont live "at home".

The guy is a really a top notch dude. But I still dont like it. I just dont feel very "accepting" about it.

IOm just happy this wasnt the case when I was young...... I imagine it would be a huge thing to work out.

Yer I hear your pain Lakemonster.

My father died 3 years ago give or take and my mum has a new partner and is very happy yada yada yada.

But damn if it's not hard to accept. I mean really hard. And the guy is ok and totally likeable.

But it's still hard.

JD

I grew up with three moms and a dad… haha

I often had problems with my mothers significant others, but that is because they are usually lying sack of shits that don’t deserve my wonderful mother. I had my problems with them, but they knew it. I am not the type of person to dislike someone and not let them know it. I dislike them as a person so I sure as hell don’t like them being with my mother.

My dads wife is a good lady. I have no problems with her.

My whole life situation made me more open minded.. which I really appreciate. I would not change the situation just some of the people.

I don’t really understand how you could like a person but not like them for your parent… care to explain?

Just remember that if you can learn to deal with those kinds of people when you are young, you can learn to deal with anyone in life and I think thats a fair lesson in learning to deal with life...

I am sorry to hear that, Colt .45. My parents were both previously married before they married each other. Their more happy now than ever, but still struggle a lot.

I've never had a Step-Mom or Step-Dad but when I was young and my Dad was super crazy, I was offered a place to live with his ex-wife in Louisville. I almost did it, too.

Well, long story short... I have NEVER met my father. Like never, ever, met him. I grew up with just my mom, and as of 2004, I have a stepdad that I do consider a father.

Man, going to college and living at home... FTL. sad.gif

well I wrote that when I was pissed...normally I try to be the mature one and when i find out shes talking shit about me to others I'm just like..whatever...So pretty much things have calmed down thanks to my just trying to be mature