Movies Of 07!

angemonkwj

Am I the only one who thinks that this year is gonna be a great year for movies? There are so many that I want to see this year that I'm gonna spend most of my free time at the theater.

Ghost Rider
Transformers
TMNT
Live Free or Die Hard
Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix
Fantastic Four:Rise of the Silver Surfer
Spiderman 3
Reno 911:Miami
The Simpsons Movie
Pan's Labrynth
Shrek the Third(cause i like these movies)
Underdog
Rush Hour 3

What a list! and that's all I could find as of now. I cant wait to see what we get later in the year.

QUOTE (angemonkwj @ Jan 9 2007, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Am I the only one who thinks that this year is gonna be a great year for movies? There are so many that I want to see this year that I'm gonna spend most of my free time at the theater.

Ghost Rider
Transformers
TMNT
Live Free or Die Hard
Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix
Fantastic Four:Rise of the Silver Surfer
Spiderman 3
Reno 911:Miami
The Simpsons Movie
Pan's Labrynth
Shrek the Third(cause i like these movies)
Underdog
Rush Hour 3

What a list! and that's all I could find as of now. I cant wait to see what we get later in the year.

U left one out...watch the trailer for 300...the movie looks so amazing that its to the point that if this movie sucks i will never see another movie again! i am so0o hyped for it..but u did leave out primeval and stomp the yard, both coming out friday, and also alpha dog

QUOTE (Ya-Salam @ Jan 10 2007, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well that is that I said about War of the Worlds. It actually was good until the ending .... I was like huh?

It'll probably make more sense if you read the book. A spoiler follows: The aliens die from Earth disease before their invasion is completed.

yeah, I'm really lookin forward to the TMNT movie also. but im a huge transformers fan and im really hopin that the live action movie will be good. im not sure how im gonna like bumblebee being a camero, but oh well.

Smoking Aces does look really good, and I finally got around to watching the preview for 300, damn that's gonna be a good flick! i also got to see the new ghost rider comercial, and now i really cant wait to see that one

• 2 weeks later...
pathfinder is about some viking warriors that invade and indian civilization and kick their ass but they leave one of their children behind...and he grows up to be a bad ass indian warrior guy and they come back to re invade the indian peoples and he fights for the indian peoples lol...somehting like that...it does look amazing tho...youtube it

QUOTE (Ya-Salam @ Jan 10 2007, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is the 300 about?

Well that is that I said about War of the Worlds. It actually was good until the ending .... I was like huh?

ya know, anyone who said this about the movie needs to be slapped XD i bet 5 dollars they never read the book or saw the original movie.

Steven Speilburg fucked this movie up XD

and out of all this year, yea 300 has got to be one of the top ones on my list to see.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf44wth4KeY