Hussein Execution Video

Scalliwag

I am not sure this is worth three thousand of our guys dying much more violent deaths than this, but here it is. If you find a better quality vid of the whole execution please post. What is funny is Hussein was rattling off some shit when the door dropped as though people really gave a shit about what he had to say.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX5hBDLw1vA

I read that the off-camera chatter included shouts of praise for Moqtada-al-Sadr, leader of the Shi'ite Mahdi Army. Also, that Saddam recognized this as a deliberate insult and answered back: "Go to hell."

Dont know how true that is.... but thats what he was yellin when they let that ass drop.

Wished that was Osama doin the "Broke-neck Boogie"

QUOTE (Lakemonster @ Jan 1 2007, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I read that the off-camera chatter included shouts of praise for Moqtada-al-Sadr, leader of the Shi'ite Mahdi Army. Also, that Saddam recognized this as a deliberate insult and answered back: "Go to hell."

Dont know how true that is.... but thats what he was yellin when they let that ass drop.

Wished that was Osama doin the "Broke-neck Boogie"

I wish they would find a video of our guys torturing Bin Laden to death. At this point I don't think it would cause any more uproar in he insurgency ya know? I would just like to see him crying like a little girl while getting it taken to his ass without any mercy. smile.gif I would like his followers to see him broke down and begging. To me it would weaken them. Break his arms and let his followers see how tough the guy really is. wink.gif

Guest Namenone
i am Muslim myself and just before Saddam is dropped he is saying a prayer, Saddam himself was Sunni and the people and executioners were apparently Shi'ite there is also someone in the crowd that says go to hell in Urdu hell is jahanam so if you hear that it most probably means hell

well, i think what they were trying to do to saddam was to humiliate him by treating him as just another criminal. i think by blowing his execution out of purportion would be pleasing him (as much as a guy in his position could be). his execution was as low key as possible, to demean him. the message was "you're not worth the effort" Edited by DarthHookah

IMHO, the US replaced one violent govt. with another....

Public hangings, and the ban of 'tv/radio' stations that speak againt the govt...

I expect this post to be removed; being all truthful and shit. However, the fact remains..

The US removed one dicktater and replaced it with another one.

Sadr tard should be next....

There is a 60 year old missionary that FOUGHT for iraqi rights for almost 20 years, then found raped/tortured/murdered in a mosque ran by Sadr that would agree with me.. Edited by stevehookah

its funny on how people can praise his death, and mean while people (states wise) got pissed when the Beheadings happend, WTC.......IMO i believe he shouldn't have been hunged. They way he treated his people was (yes, unfair) but those people, to controll you would have to instill fear into them. Now that place without him has gone to shit....no telling whats going to happen now. All we can do is hope for the best. wink.gif

Personally I feel they should have let him rot in a jail somewhere.

Right now he's been martyrd to his followers [If I understand it correctly he muttered the name of one of his opponents in such a distastefull way as to portray the chap as something unplesant beneath saddam's shoe]

Sometimes killing someone is the worst damn thing todo.

JD

QUOTE (stevehookah @ Jan 1 2007, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Public hangings, and the ban of 'tv/radio' stations that speak againt the govt...

I expect this post to be removed; being all truthful and shit. However, the fact remains..

At least someone here isn't ignorant towards the truth. The American public fails to realize that Hussein was only in power because we put him there.

Now look what has happened. We removed him and are going to put in someone just like him if not worse. Then oh in about 8 years we will do it all over again. But that invasion will be the first effort. It wont be for another 15 years before we capture the new dictator and have him killed.

QUOTE (Scheetz @ Jan 4 2007, 01:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (stevehookah @ Jan 1 2007, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At least someone here isn't ignorant towards the truth. The American public fails to realize that Hussein was only in power because we put him there.

Now look what has happened. We removed him and are going to put in someone just like him if not worse. Then oh in about 8 years we will do it all over again. But that invasion will be the first effort. It wont be for another 15 years before we capture the new dictator and have him killed.
And next time I hopefully the American public won't stand by and let us go to war again over the same crap. Apparently our goverment does not learn from thier mistakes and actually expects a different outcome.

I knew our goverment had put him in power. It was the early 80's right? Reagan? Just trying to see if my memory is serving me ok or if I am too old to remember stuff.

it must have been a heckuva conspiracy to get Rummy to shake hands with Hussein. It was the Reagan administration. The same administration that sold arms to a terrorist regime in Iran to fund an illegal war in South America. While there are conspiracy theories, all of this is irrefutable fact.

What a sham. Like he wasn't going to be executed. They removed the sympathetic judge (which, in Saddam's case is about as unbiased as you're going to find). Does anyone really think he had any chance of being found not guilty and setting him free?

Look at Iraq now. Saddam kept order in a country where each tribe/sect is at each other's throats. Somalia has the same problem. Saddam could have done wonders for the Somalis! Unfortunately, there's two countries that need help and there was only one Saddam.

QUOTE (Hangin10 @ Jan 6 2007, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What a sham. Like he wasn't going to be executed. They removed the sympathetic judge (which, in Saddam's case is about as unbiased as you're going to find). Does anyone really think he had any chance of being found not guilty and setting him free?

Look at Iraq now. Saddam kept order in a country where each tribe/sect is at each other's throats. Somalia has the same problem. Saddam could have done wonders for the Somalis! Unfortunately, there's two countries that need help and there was only one Saddam.

Sadaam was more than worthy of a hanging but the way the hanging was carried out and so many other things just proved the only thing we accomplished was to make it to where the Sunnis will be the ones being killed. So I guess in the end Hangin they will get that government back that you seem to think was so effective, it will just be a different tyrant.

The only thing that the regime change in Iraq has accomplished is regime change at home smile.gif Hardly worth the loss of 3000 soldiers, scores of permanently disabled, and billions of dollars we did not have wasted.
Remember the bumper stickers that republicans had when Clinton was in office that said "Don't blame me I voted for Bush"? Does that mean we can blame the ones that voted for Bush now? I certainly think so.
I have hated the idiot since before he was the guv here. It never changed and from the looks of it he will always be an idiot. Just a lot more people agree with me now and it only took him damn near destroying our country.... some folks are a little slow I guess smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...