Mexicanica? Canamerico? Amerimexanada?

Lakemonster

Robert Pastor, a leading intellectual force in the move to create an EU-style North American Community, told WND he believes a new 9/11 crisis could be the catalyst to merge the U.S., Mexico and Canada.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=53378

The idea of N. America uniting under one flag used to be the talk of "those weird conspiracy dudes".

Could it have been true that the tinfoilers of my youth were really on to it?

I fear change.

QUOTE (SanguineSolitude @ Dec 15 2006, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wouldnt we just call it america? we've never changed any other time we incorporated a new territory.

I definitly wouldn't be called America anymore. And the currency would have something along the lines of the Euro Dollar. Probably have some stupid picture on it, that relates to all the countries being put together.

We would lose sovereign rights just like Europe has. We don't need to be just like them, thats what makes this country what it is. Otherwise we just become a mini Europe. Maybe Europe Jr. or Amexoanda.

I don't like how the USA are called America , while America is a continent with 20+ countries. As if it was the only noteworthy thing in the continent. No possible merge with Mexico , we're looking at having the same monetary system ( like Euro) , but if you look at the European Union , there are very strict rules to join , because a poor country can kill the value of the money. USA-Canada , perhaps , but the again we don't have the same views on... lots of things.

"Communist! Burn him! "

ROFLMAO!!!

Naw.. Commies keep the work force 'down'.. No chance of advancement. 'startrek' means free education, free advancement.. You are limited by your desire. If you are happy as a Lowie in a two bed room apt. That is kewl. But if you want to advance, it's upto you.

Commies keep the population 'neutral'.. No reason to do better, because there is no where to go.

''Free'' healthcare isn't so free. As a society , we decided that everyone would pay taxes to pay for the health system , so that no matter how many cash you made , you could get the right treatment. So you might pay and never use it , or you might pay and get 10X what you paid for in services.

QUOTE (ShishaFred @ Dec 17 2006, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you want Canada's free health care , prepare to pay Canada's tobacco taxes... tongue.gif Say goodbye to your 8$ 250g , and welcome the 25$ 250gs!

PM me... I've a work around. cool.gif

Canadian health is not 'bad'. Just double the time you normally wait for a doctor. However, out over the counter meds WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buckleys is an example. It tastes like a litter box smells, but it WORKS!!! Canada WANTS OTC drugs to work, it saves on govt. money that way...

Teeth, and bone crackers cost you though, that is NOT 'free'. However, I tossed my back out stopping a fridge from crushing my kid. Dumbass opened the door, and thought it'd be 'wise' to do a pull up on it.. Center of gravity took over. HA!

Anyhoo. I went to a bone cracker, and it was 25 bux.. Cheap!!!! Got some 500mg tylenol, and OTC muscle relaxers. Was 100% in 3 days. For 25 bux plus about 8 bux for 'meds'....

Oh yeah , you do pay for something , but it's nothing compared to the horror stories i've heard about U.S. costs for a simple cast or something. The wait can be horrible ( I've waited 5 hours sometimes) but you can also go into private clinics , and pay the cost for not waiting tongue.gif

QUOTE (Zerodynamic @ Dec 19 2006, 12:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm with steve on this one... lets make a federation and fight the borg! laugh.gif

Also known as the 'money machine'.

The saying "Money is the root of all evil." is no lie. Just look at what it produces. Crooked politics, theft, crime, greed, starvation.. on and on.

No 'money', nothing to greed over.. The barter system is the only way to go.

"Need a house? Sure, I'll give you a hand, however I will require 2 bushels of 'crop' a month for 3 years."

You would then in turn 1/2 that for a cow/meat, and on and on.

I know, I know.... There would still be crime/greed. Some are just bred to be jackasses. Deportation would replace prisons. Take a place like Africa, make it a prison, and ship all the unsocial tards there. Like they did with Austrailia.