For MNHookahs

EvansLight

Well those who know, know ive been making Minnesota Hookahs new website. Well even though im only working for hookah supplies, it was my dumb fault that the site took so long for the design and coding to be done. well to show my love for scott and tarik for putting up with me, i have made them a nice 3D version of there awesome logo.

You can check it out, and the work it took to make it here:
http://www.mnhookahs.com/3D_Logo/index.html

lol thanks everyone XD dont hype me up too much, i aint great at 3d modeling, most good 3d modelers would look at this in disgust tongue.gif

And yea i hope we get the payment gateway soon, i really cant way for the site to be live and working XD

Older version of Cinema 4D. Took a short lil 3d modeling class at the local college and got a copy for free biggrin.gif i want to get the newest, which makes modeling much easier, but oh well, i aint rich XD

awesome! i personally have 3d studio max 6 that i got from someone when i was attending the art institute...the program is amazing you can do lots. i spent hours upon hours doin homework for that class but was tons of fun.