what is your race?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...the Nazis did it to the Jews in Poland  and the Israeli Jews did it to the Palestinians...summarily kicked them out, siezing their property without any due process...all because they didn't want them around. Doesn't seem fair...does it?I guess the Jews didn't learn any type of sympathy and understanding in WWII, but they learned a nifty trick! Get what you want and don't pay...how can anybody justify the Israeli's actions? What does that say about Israel, being founded on such a dreadful, base act?Back to the question...My father's 100% German (my great-granfather was the stable-master for the Kaiser in WWI)My mother is 50% German, 25% Czech and 25% HungarianOverall, that makes me 3/4 German, 1/8 Czech and 1/8 Hungarian

Even though this topic is quite old, i still feel like posting my comment.  I'm 50% Armenian but 100% in my heart.  The rest is pretty much, white mutt. It's cool to know that there are some more of "us" on the forum.  I don't know many Armenians since i live in Nor-Cal. I do have alot of family in Glendale and Burbank though. 

[quote name='brutus_the_armo']Even though this topic is quite old, i still feel like posting my comment.  I'm 50% Armenian but 100% in my heart.  The rest is pretty much, white mutt. It's cool to know that there are some more of "us" on the forum.  I don't know many Armenians since i live in Nor-Cal. I do have alot of family in Glendale and Burbank though. [/quote]  YAY ARMENIAN! ANOTHER ONE OF US "middle easternoids" lol do u look more armenian or more white? (by white i mean like not like italian or greek who kinda look like us Jews,Armenians, Lebanese and other shami arabs)

wow, this thread is one of the most diverse and unique i've ever happened across, and is a testament to the amazing possibilities of discussions opened up thanks to the internet.  i dont really want to stir up anyone's anger, but I would like to point out that the alliance between the USA and Israel is credited by bin Laden as the primary reason for the 9/11 terrorist attacks in america.  is it right then to blame israel for the attacks? of course not.  however, it is worth noting that in the eyes of many iraqis, tanks rolling down the street with a big V on the side might as well have an israeli flag trailing behind them (and that is NOT a welcome sight, to be sure).  the way our country is almost completely biased in favor of Israel and zionism has created a rift between our culture and the rest of the world, both directly and indirectly, and that's a shame.  I agree, if peace were really the goal then why are we giving israel all kinds of high tech weaponry that it can use on the palestinians?  why can't israel open its doors to all the families that were displaced in the wake of world war 2?  anyway, enough of that tangent.to get back on topic, i am american on both sides for about 7-8+ generations so an exact percentage breakdown is all but impossible, but i'd say i've got around 40-50% german ancestry, around 30-40% scots-irish, and the rest welsh, dutch, northern europe, whatever.

Word, son. Also, another demand that was forwarded by Al Queda was for the US to remove their troops from Saudi Arabia (Actually I think this was #1, while not supporting Israel was #2), which had been hanging out since the first Gulf War (Definitely worn out their welcome).When you think about it, we folded to Al Queda's demands...

[quote name='tuma al Zrai']Yeah, my great-grandfather and great uncle were Crucified by them outside Damascus (on the feast of the cross, just to be spitefull), they were trying to report Turkish War Crimes to the west. We know how it feels, man. Good call about the food, too. I hear in Yeravan there are whole dead lambs in Gyro stalls, so you can see what kind of meat you want and know its fresh.[/quote]
Yeah ummm hi... I'm half Turkish/Syrian and half Moroccan

• 4 weeks later...
An Arab, Syrian to be more specific.  I was born in Germany "salizgitterbad", lived in Saudi most of my childhood. A Canadian citizen since 98 "Oh, Canada".
I think that humans will keep breeding until we destroy this earth or all of become the same colour (race). 

• 3 weeks later...
I can guarantee Im the only 100% Alqoshi (chaldean) here. Alqosh is a village near Mosul in Northern Iraq formerly known as Mesopotamia where first civilization was born. My ancestors (on my mothers side) were patriarchs of Mesopotamia for hundreds of years, her maiden name is Aboona which means priest in aramaic which is also what Jesus allegedly spoke which is f**kIN AWESOME  Also my acestors are pretty much in the same boat as the armenians in which we've always been threatened then slaughtered to convert to Islam by muslims back in the day and they still do it today in Iraq after Saddam was thrown out, in fact we were kinda protected during his rule because Tariq Aziz (one of Saddam's right-hand men) was chaldean. wow I think I rambled on too much. Ill just stop here, but if you have questions dont hesitate to ask

oh  and whoever said about turkish rule,the Greeks were slaves for 300 years until we revolted and threw them out of our country.and for the jew who said something about how Greeks look like  jews ;most Greeks look arabic or GREEK.there is a fair share of WHITE Greeks.i myself in fact am a white jewish looking Greek.
ps. for those of you who  claim to  be american;i got a news flash for ya.THE ONLY AMERICANS ARE NATIVE AMERICANS.FEATHER INDIANS,THE BUFFALO HUNTING,HORSE RIDING,WHITE MAN  SLAYING NATIVES OF AMERICA!!! i say this ,for those of you who dont understand  why in hell i would say that,is because roughly 300 years ago colonists from OTHER countries came and colonized this country,seeking refuge or looking for a new start.therefore you are not american by blood(unless you truly are a native)only by law.you are most likely of anglo saxon descendants,if your family dates in america that far back.
pps. sorry for the burst of emotion and name calling,no offense intended.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Alqoshnia']I can guarantee Im the only 100% Alqoshi (chaldean) here. Alqosh is a village near Mosul in Northern Iraq formerly known as Mesopotamia where first civilization was born. My ancestors (on my mothers side) were patriarchs of Mesopotamia for hundreds of years, her maiden name is Aboona which means priest in aramaic which is also what Jesus allegedly spoke which is f**kIN AWESOME  Also my acestors are pretty much in the same boat as the armenians in which we've always been threatened then slaughtered to convert to Islam by muslims back in the day and they still do it today in Iraq after Saddam was thrown out, in fact we were kinda protected during his rule because Tariq Aziz (one of Saddam's right-hand men) was chaldean. wow I think I rambled on too much. Ill just stop here, but if you have questions dont hesitate to ask[/quote] well since Abraham was a chaldean im a 'jewish" chaldean lol because im a hebrew lol

[quote name='pavlakos_politakos']oh  and whoever said about turkish rule,the Greeks were slaves for 300 years until we revolted and threw them out of our country.and for the jew who said something about how Greeks look like  jews ;most Greeks look arabic or GREEK.there is a fair share of WHITE Greeks.i myself in fact am a white jewish looking Greek.
ps. for those of you who  claim to  be american;i got a news flash for ya.THE ONLY AMERICANS ARE NATIVE AMERICANS.FEATHER INDIANS,THE BUFFALO HUNTING,HORSE RIDING,WHITE MAN  SLAYING NATIVES OF AMERICA!!! i say this ,for those of you who dont understand  why in hell i would say that,is because roughly 300 years ago colonists from OTHER countries came and colonized this country,seeking refuge or looking for a new start.therefore you are not american by blood(unless you truly are a native)only by law.you are most likely of anglo saxon descendants,if your family dates in america that far back.
pps. sorry for the burst of emotion and name calling,no offense intended.[/quote] you misunderstood me, i meant to say most Jews and Levantine Arabs (syrans,lebanese as well as Chaldeans,assyrians) dont look like what people think of as "arab" ie very few look arabian  ,because Jews,and levantine "arabs" are not arabs in the same sense as an Arabian (someone from yemen or Saudi etc)typical Levantine arab [img]http://www.islamicnews.org.sa/en/data/upimages/Bashar.jpg[/img] contrast with true Arabian[img]http://www.worldpress.org/images/20041227-yemen.jpg[/img]and as far as the term "white" goes all Arabs except for Sudanese  are caucasians,aka white even if their skin is brown