GOT FFXII!!!

xpimpitox

just got back from the midnight release of final fantasy XII!!! finally this game is in my hands whoo hoo! tons of people showed up surprisingly for a midnite release. i still have bully to plow thru so im gonna try very hard to not get into this game just yet...its gonna be so damn hard after playin the demo that came with dragon quest 8 i simply couldnt wait for this game 2 come out! anybody else get it? i know there are several gamers on this board so im sure some of you are FF fans!

yea i saw that! its for the regular edition and im such a FF fanboyish whore i sprung for the collectors edition which comes with a super nice lookin case and a bonus DVD. cant wait 2 play it!!

sweet! ill have 2 look out for it when i start playin hopefully next week! im deep into bully and could probably finish it by the end of the week

ohh ff7 i picked that up on ebay for 37 bucks non greatest hits. fond memories but i still dont think its the greatest ff of all time like many people say. that title personally IMO belongs to FF4.