7 saltines in 1 minute?

HAHkoo

lmao I tried this at lunch my senior year and had people rolling on the floor laughing at me, I think I got like 5 down. Im going to go practice and when I get it down video tape me getting all 7

8) 8) I got a jaw like a freakin steel bear trap, I could do it. I make ladies scream! I shock the world! :wink: I once bit the head off my hookah hose, juss kidding, it's not even funny...... :cry:

[quote name='imonlyapuppet']I don't have any saltines handy to try this, but what makes this difficult?[/quote]

i have no idea its just hard, you can use any other cracker just as long i guess as its the same size.

• 3 weeks later...
I drank a gallon of milk in under an hour!! WOOOO!!!

I didn't throw up or anything, at all, but the next day when I woke up my entire stomach just ached, and hurt. I'm told that means that my stomach was either hitting the breaking point, or that the bacteria was having a field day in there. Either way I did it. XD

• 3 weeks later...
My mom came home with a fresh new package of saltines, so natural, i tried to cram them all into my mouth. I did 6 before I burst out laughing and sprayed crumbs everywhere. I had to guzzle a gallon of water to get my mouthfeel back.

haha as if it wasnt hard enough...

ive actually done it (its all in the head wink.gif_)
its hard because you cant use liquid, and the salt in the crackers desaturates your tounge its really weird
needless to say, i can die happy saying i did it in a minute haha

QUOTE (Macho555)
I drank a gallon of milk in under an hour!! WOOOO!!!

I didn't throw up or anything, at all, but the next day when I woke up my entire stomach just ached, and hurt. I'm told that means that my stomach was either hitting the breaking point, or that the bacteria was having a field day in there. Either way I did it. XD

my friends and I always thought it was 1/2 hour,, Im pretty sure everyone puked