Who Has the Best Online Pricing?

I would like to know this as well, because I don't like the prices I am seeing. I was actually gonna post a thread discussing higher prices the other day, so glad you posted this. $15 for Nakhla Mizo??? I used to pay $5 for Nakhla locally in Nashville at the local shop... I guess taxes hitting the Texas vendors hard set a new standard for pricing? Only thing I can figure...

I've had a severe setback yesterday. No more local nakhla, so I have to order in bulk to make it worth it online now, only alternative is AF, which costs much, much more (35€for 250g)... Fuck me.

5 hours ago, Chreees said:

I would like to know this as well, because I don't like the prices I am seeing. I was actually gonna post a thread discussing higher prices the other day, so glad you posted this. $15 for Nakhla Mizo??? I used to pay $5 for Nakhla locally in Nashville at the local shop... I guess taxes hitting the Texas vendors hard set a new standard for pricing? Only thing I can figure...

5star isn't terrible pricing wise on Nak, better then 15 the length of time though shipping from california

Just now, Coleman said:

5star isn't terrible pricing wise on Nak, better then 15 the length of time though shipping from california

Yeah, I'm looking around at some of the other sites and am finding it for a bit cheaper. Too bad Tangiers is hitting almost $20 now!

Just now, Chreees said:

Yeah, I'm looking around at some of the other sites and am finding it for a bit cheaper. Too bad Tangiers is hitting almost $20 now!

ordering 100g packs wouldnt be a bad idea, especially if you will only be smoking on weekends. They are 9.99- 10.99 on 5 star

1 hour ago, Pianoman said:

So, no one has another online store with better pricing and shipping cost? Anyone? It's still cheaper than cigars but I'd love to have more options.

I've checked the major vendors I can think of and so far here's how it breaks down for a 250g of Nakhla Mizo, just to use as an example:

TexasHookah.com: $15.99

5StarHookah.com: $10.99

UltimateHookah.com: $12.99

Hookah-Shisha.com: $12.99

23 minutes ago, Bawhee said:

Right, not at all cause it's some of the best shit :D Go get dat Mizo Peach folks. It's worth it!

Man I miss Mizo Peach... I'm actually drinking some water with peach iced tea flavor mix in it! Takes me back to the old days, when I would sit out on my front porch of my apartment and smoke Mizo Peach, drink some peach iced tea, and chat with you guys on Tinychat.

If you don't have a pico and want to smoke less, use the Mya Bevel. You can underpack it and the grooves hold the foil tight.

But ya, welcome to the free market. [emoji4]

I may check it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't had mizo peach in literally months. I miss it badly. As for lessening your consumption, tealight mod?

Lol, I used the tea light mod all the time back in the day when all I had was a Small Phunnel bowl. May just be time to go back to my roots!

10 hours ago, Chreees said:

I just stumbled upon SouthSmoke.com (legit, been a long time since I ordered from them though)... They have Nak for $9.99, and AF for $12.90.

I just put in an order with these people and saved about 20 bucks, while upgrading two of the flavors to gold level. Thanks for a much for the suggestion.

10 hours ago, Chreees said: I just stumbled upon SouthSmoke.com (legit, been a long time since I ordered from them though)... They have Nak for $9.99, and AF for $12.90.

I just put in an order with these people and saved about 20 bucks, while upgrading two of the flavors to gold level. Thanks for a much for the suggestion.

No problem, glad I could help!