Mine Modz 120W Raptor Box Mod (And a juice order!)

Chreees

Just wanted to show off my new box mod... love this thing. I designed the logo for the guy who makes them, and it will be engraved on all boxes from now on. I'm really excited about it, think it turned out great. If you want to order one for yourself, he sells the smaller dual 18650 MOSFET (can be wired in parallel or series) for $65 (I have one, with the Walking Dead decal I designed on it), a 120W Raptor for $125 (shown below), and also a 200W Raptor for $165.

Flick switch to the left, shows battery amps:

Flick switch to right, shows you voltage (you adjust it using the potentiometer dial up top, adjusts from 3.5 to 6 volts):

Also made a larger juice order from my favorite vendor, Lapine Lupine Labs:

I think I'm set for a while now... lol.

Looks good! I have seriously been considering a Vapor Flask as my next mod. Things like this are really nice and simple, but I am changing atty's all the time when I vape at work, so it would just end up being a hassle to be to dial it in every time. 

that raptor is soooooooo pretty in white

I didn't think I'd like the white, but I fell in love with it when I saw it in person. Right now, he only has white bigger boxes for the Raptors. Black smaller boxes. 

Looks good! I have seriously been considering a Vapor Flask as my next mod. Things like this are really nice and simple, but I am changing atty's all the time when I vape at work, so it would just end up being a hassle to be to dial it in every time. 

That's why you just buy his smaller black dual 18650 MOSFET box. It's a good bit smaller than my Raptor, acts like a mechanical mod basically (nothing to adjust), and works great with any atty I put on her, at any ohm build. 

That thing looks so sweet!! Congrats Chris. That infinite look badass sitting on it. How does that atty vape?

​Vapes awesome, "chucks tits," however you want to say it, lol. Goes through juice a bit more than my Mutation X v3 for some reason, but it also hits a bit harder, so that's obviously why. I have both attys built to the exact same .46 vertical dual micro coil build right now, so I can properly compare the two. And I don't think I could have picked a sexier atty than the CLT v2 Plus to sit on top of her. ;)

Review that bad boy... Let the world know what you think!! I for one would really appreciate if more of our guys on here would give their honest opinions on the gear they own ( I guess I could include myself in that category). I mean you can only trust some of the stuff you see online so much. 

Getting totally off topic of this thread, but its nice to see the forum turning a corner here. I notice quite a bit more activity in recent weeks. I will try to do my part as well to keep posting good content.  Keep up the good work! 

Thanks man, I'm trying. But you should really thank Adrock- I believe our biggest hurdle to overcome was the redirect issue, and now that he's upgraded the forum, I think we're back on track! 

The forum saw a couple ups and downs since I joined, after the "great forum wars" of, what, 2012? we lost a bunch of active members, but honestly, as long as there are a couple passionate people, it will always stick around. The thing that I always keep in mind is that it's not just about hookah, it's about anything! That's what the off-topic posts and stuff are for. I like the people around here, so it gives me reason to discuss things with them.