Anything Similar To Some Tangiers Flavors?

Arcane

That's one thing hookah has over the vape industry...the flavors.  It seems like vape flavors center around tobacco, "custard" and basic fruits and almost every company has roughly the same flavor profiles.  Hookah flavors just seem much more inventive and unique, especially Tangiers.

You'd be surprised with some of the flavors that are out there in e-liquid, though... I believe someone could very easily replicate a ton of the Tangiers flavors, it just hasn't been done yet.

What brands and flavors of e-liquid have you tried so far?

I have been buying my juice mainly from MtBakerVapor.com, and my favorites include Hawk Sauce (sour berry), Thug Juice (watermelon menthol), Irish Cream (self-explanatory), Blueberry, Peach Rings (pretty spot on to Tangiers!), and Green Apple. But the company they order their base flavorings from has changed their formulas, and I have noticed this last order that the flavors are not exactly as they should be. So I'm trying VapeWild.com next order, as they are very similar to MBV in they give free juice with every order (how I often find I like a flavor I normally would not have ordered). And the prices are actually even cheaper than MBV, believe it or not.

You are correct though that most juice makers (especially B&M shops) stick with the basics of tobacco, custards, and basic fruits, but there are some who make some rather unique flavors. My local shop does some unique flavors, for example they have made a TON of drink flavors, like Red Bull, Mtn Dew, Dr. Pepper, Code Red, Voltage, Monster, etc... and they're all spot on.

I tried to get a DIY juice maker on reddit to replicate Indian Summer and Static Starlight for me, but he never followed through. Supposedly sent me samples in the mail, but never showed up, and then he stopped responding to my messages. If/when I get into DIY, it's my top priority. Just too busy right now. Really wish Eric would change his mind and just get into making e-liquids as well, lol.