My First Hookah ! I Need Help With Accessories

Hey everyone, I just got a hookah for my 18th birthday !! I'm from Australia and 18 is our legal age don't worry :)
I received it from my girlfriend,
All I know is it is a khalil mamoon or something like that haha forgive my ignorance
I want to start accessorising this bad girl. I'd love a different vase as it looks very plain, I'm very grateful for this gift so please don't think otherwise I just want something a bit different that would suit, any ideas ?
It came with a black khalil mamoon hose that has khalil mamoon in white with rainbow string going through it.
Does anyone know what this model is called

Looks good to me, one of their newer models. I don't know much about how that finish holds up, but I haven't outright heard any real complaints from anyone with the new KM's. KM is a tried and true brand, been around for quite a while, Egyptian company. For vases, many of us around here like what are commonly known as boho's (shorthand for Bohemian). It's tough to find some of the older companies' versions of these (such as Nizbor, which are highly regarded), however, you should be able to find some made by BJ Glassworks such as this one. Another option are the turkish cut crystal vases, you can see a bunch of examples of these in Hass' post here. There is a lot of options for bases, and I would keep an eye on our classifieds section here, as they sometimes come up for sale. If i'm not mistaken, the hose you have is just called a KM Rainbow (correct me if i'm wrong, someone).

Anyways, pipe looks solid, welcome to the hookah world!

Nope, pretty sure that's a KM rainbow hose, everything else you said is pretty spot on. As far as accessories there isn't much except for vases and bowls. Vases all do their job pretty much the same, if you're looking for something extra sexy Ty posted all the right links. The main thing to look at is bowls, though a traditional Egyptian clay bowl should serve you more than well enough to start off with!

http://i.imgur.com/be2dAly.jpg

Sorry I typed the first link wrong, thank you do you believe I should maybe get a design painted on the vase and are the bohemian vases capable of fitting this stem in ? What is your best method to getting a lot of flavour and smoke :) and what brand of tobacco or herbal molasses is best in you guys opinion, I'm so pumped I've never had a device like this cant wait to use it

Well, some folks mistake big smoke for a good session. You have to be careful. Bug smoke is easy, all you do is burn the shit out of it by using too much coal. This will often result in little to no flavour. I believe there are all sorts of tutorials videos in the video links on the forum.

As to best tobacco, there are a lot to choose from. Being from Down Under your choices may be somewhat limited. If you are a novice smoker than AL Fakher is a good starter brand. Very forgiving on the heat, good flavours, not too expensive. If you want soemthign its almost impossible to screw up but has a higher nicotine punch, try Nakhla, but read the reviews, many flavours just plain suck. Once you get a little more secure in your packing and smoking, then Tangiers all the way.

Also consider a wind cover for an accessory. They can add a certain classy look to your rig.

Welcome to the club.

^What mush said. I would also recommend you check out Nakhla's Mizo line. The flavours are quite robust, the smoke production is great and it too is pretty easy to get smoking right.

I would also recommend a good wind cover (you've got a km, so you can get something big without it looking silly, which is nice).

As far as the pipe fitting the vase, try using fabric hockey tape (the stuff you use to tape the blade of the stick). Being that your in aus, it may not be sold as hockey tape, but fabric athletic tape or somesuch, but nothing works as good to get the fit perfect. I would also look into getting some ribbed silicone grommets. I like to wrap the connection point on the pipe with hockey tape until it's ALMOST tight, and then use a ribbed silicone grommet to finish the seal off. The grommet is not necessary though, you can just use the tape if you want, it works perfectly fine.