Planning To Get Back In To It

I've been out if the game a while and was wondering if anyone can inform me of what online shops are still good and which ones are bleh. I was thinking 5star because I can pick up a KM, a pico, and Tangiers all in one go. Is 5stars rep still good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been bouncing back and forth between 5star and hookah-shisha cause neither has all the flavors I want in stock. So but between the 2 it's been good.

5 star is by far my favorite. If you need anything special/extra you can just call and he's always willing to help. His team he has working for him also does a great job at making sure you're happy. I once ordered a flavor he was out of, he called me the next morning asking if he could swap it with something else. So I opted for cane mint. He was out of the regular stuff but he had that "specially" bagged stuff and he threw it in with no cm upcharge at all. So i got cm for like.. 14 bucks.. lol

One time I called asking if he'd throw in an oyster fork since I"d lost mine. Without question he added it.

It's the small things that make 5 star worth ordering from. Time and time again they pull through for me.